Jealous? (p2)

(Continued from the last chapter :) )

I don't hate him for it though. I will love him through and through.

~time skip brought to you by CHICA BICA~

We run out of the school quicker than you could say "Killian can go fuck himself"
and walk down the street, hand in hand.

"Jack~" A parrot shouts from behind us. Jack sighs, turns around and holds my hand behind his hipbone. Regina struts her way over to us, her death glare freezing me in place. Gretchen on her phone, stood by her side like a drone, having her camera out at all times, ready to take photos and make your life a massive disaster.

"So~" She takes his hand in hers, earning a quiet growl from me, loud enough for Jack to hear and quiet enough for no else to hear.
"I wanna make a deal with you~" She looks into his eyes, lust clouding up hers.

"Why the hell would I do that?" He growls, earning a giggle from Regina, her grip on his hand increasing.
"Because Jacky, I found some things that no one would want to see unless you want me to show the boys~" Gretchen shows us a video on her bright pink phone. It shows us being playing footsie under the table, him holding my hand, kissing me and us cuddling in Jack's spot.

"You sick bitch." Jack spat at her, his grip on my hand tightening, "What do you want from me?"

"All I want is for you to obey me for a week from tomorrow."She smirks. "And for you, fag," She growls, earning Jack's cold, deadly predator's glare. "You stay away from him, don't get in the way of destiny." She says, lust fogging up her eyes as she looks at Jack.

"Deal." Jack agrees. I turn away and feel a hot tear run down my cheek.

"Good boy~" Gretchen looks at me, sadness in her eyes. "I'm sorry." She whispers in my ear while passing by. I begin to cry, sobbing uncontrollably.

"Hey, hey..." Jack says, holding my head up with two muscular fingers, forcing me to stare into his eyes. "We'll get through this. Before she takes me away from you, I want to treat you." He looks at me and suddenly picks me up bridal style and carries me to his house.

~time skip cause I'm lazyy~

He sets me down on his soft bed and kisses my forehead.

"Don't move." He says, with a reassuring tone in his voice. He goes downstairs and returns with bags of goodies.

He pours it out on the double bed, my eyes taking in what they saw. Chips, candy, chocolate and anything sweet that I loved was poured into the bed. Jack cuddles up against me, throwing his arm around my shoulders, and puts on a movie. I snuggle into his side and grab a bag of chips shyly. He chuckles, his laughter echoing around the empty house.

"Don't be shy baby, I'm worse." He says when putting a piece of licorice down his throat whole like a fucking psychopath.

"JACK!" I scream in disgust and cover my eyes. He laughs and kisses me gently.
I'm gonna enjoy this night.

538 words

I am on a roll today! Three chapters done and some homework, not including the journey back from Sheffield and getting my teeth fixed. GOD DAMN I AM NOT DONE WITH THIS MEGA CHAPTER.
Till next time,
Fauna xx 💙

P.S. Regina be a bitch. GETTING IN THE WAY OF DA SHIP GIRL YOU GON DAI.