Sparks ♥️

Jack's P.O.V.

I wake up and scretch, trying not to disturb Mark. I check my phone. Saturday,3 October 2018 I sigh and lay down in the double bed. I turn over and see Mark, still asleep. Our faces are centimetres away. Examining his face, I notice a bruise on his cheek and cup his face gently in my hands, trying my best not to kiss him right then and there. I brush off on his arm and notice tan foundation rub off on me. I rub more off on his arm, reviling what I expected to see on myself more than him. Bruises. Cuts and scars all lined up neatly. My heart sinks and I feel a hot tear roll down my cheek. I wipe it away and drop his arm. He wakes up and I mask my tears with a smile.

"Good Mornin' sleepyhead." I whisper. He groans.

"Morning." He says. We stare into each other's eyes and I start to give into my mind.

"Mark, get up and get ready, I wanna show ye somethin'."

"Five more minuttteeesss." He mumbles.

"I'll drag ya if you don't get yer arse out o' bed now mister."

He groans and rolls over, falling out of the hot bed. I laugh and grab some clothes. I pick up my favorite tank top with "Shadow Of The Collosus" plastered across the middle in black holographic ink. I grab my black, skinny, ripped jeans and pull on my shirt. Pulling down my trousers, I hear a gasp from behind me. Shit. Forgot he was there. I quickly shove on my jeans, pretending that I didn't hear him.

"You ready?" He says.
"Yep, let's go. Quick question though." I said "Do you have stamina?"
"Ish?"he replied.
"Good." I smiled and grabbed his hand, sprinting out the door and through the forest. Sprinting, sprinting.

"Oh my fucking god SLOW DOWN!" Mark shouts from behind me.

"NOPE!" I reply, my laughter echoing through the vast and beautiful forest.
We end up arriving alive, me barely panting and Mark half dead on the floor. He gets up and I offer him my hand once again.

"Please don't run again." He says.

I laugh. "I won't." Smiling, he grabs my hand and follow me to the top of the tree. The sun is half risen and I sit down, legs dangling off the tree branch as he joins me.

~time skip brought to you by a pet named Steve :)~

After we talk for a while, I turn to him, staring into his dark chocolate eyes.

"M-Mark?" I stutter.

"Yeah?" He replies in that adorable, deep voice I love so much.

"Fuck it." I say.

Mark's P.O.V.

"Hu-." I was cut off by Jack's lips being smashed against mine. His lips are soft, letting off sparks into my mouth. He pulls away, me immediately missing his touch.

"I-I..." He begins.
"I never knew you were into men, Jack." I smile and kiss him again. My hands snake up his shoulders and tangle themselves in his lime green hair. He puts his hands on my waist. As I break away, he blushes, an adorable confused, flustered look on his face.
"I love you Jack."
Word count: 537 yessss!!
AAAAAAA SO KAWAIIIIII
I'm very proud of this chapter and I have plans for the next one :)) (not in that way perv) Remember Regina? Shit's bout to go down.
Till next time,
Fauna xx 💙