Regina.

Jack's P.O.V.

I sigh and leave the house with Mark on my tail like the adorable, loyal puppy he was. I teasingly smacked his ass and he yelped, staring me down. I kiss his neck, making him moan quietly. I pin him up against a tree and he pushes me away.

"Please, you'll make me miss you more." He says, tears in his eyes. I kiss him and walk with him behind me. We talk and I stop outside Regina's large pink Barbie house.

"Baby~" She coos, walking over to me, wrapping her arms around my neck.
"Hug me back." She whispers. I forcefully hug her back, causing her to choke. I would've gone on further but Regina's minion, Karen Smith, staring at us and fangirling would be a witness. I put my hands in my jacket and walks to school next to her, listening to her yap and yap and yap and yap and yap. I yawn, looking away from her. I see Mark on the other side of the street, wearing my over-sized Berlin sweatshirt and chained jeans. I wink at him and his face turns a deep pink. He struts and makes me chuckle, trying not to draw attention to Mark dancing on the other side of the road. We end up going to the school and I mouth the word "B A T H R O O M" to him. He nods and power works there. Me not being able to take my eyes off of Mark's ass, I blush slightly and shake my head.

"Hey, I'm gonna go to the toilet be right back." I said.

"Kk babes luv ya~" Regina says, sounding like a fucking text. I smile to myself as I run to the bathroom and see Mark waiting outside. I immediately pull him inside and hug him.

"Oh. My. God. She is such a bitch Mark." I begin to rant. I lean against the wall and he sits on the sink counter. We talk for 5 minutes or so-throwing flirts at each other every so and often and I get a text from you-know-who.

"Ugh Mark I gotta go. Bitchs callin me." I groan, feeling overly happy that I made him smile. "Go to Janice at break and tell her that's you're Mark. You'll have a good time then. They'll take care of you. I kiss him quickly and leave for Regina.

-SAVED BY THE BELL-

I smile as Mark latches onto me from behind, walking with me to the classroom. I love this kid.

OKAY IM NOT DOING WORD COUNTS AGAIN BECAUSE 1 IT FUCKS UP THE FONT 2 IT MAKES ME FEEL SAD SO NOPE NOT GON HAPPEN MIND FUCK YOU. *breathes*
Well, that that an interesting and short chapter huh? It's currently 10pm here in England and I am not dead yet :) yay me. IM NOT DEAD BECAUSE SLEEPS FOR THE WEAK
Till next time,
Fauna xx 💙