Plans.

Jack's P.O.V.

I chuckle at Janice as Mark looks at me, confused. I explain the plan to him. The spring fling will be going in a few days. The rainbow paint prank on Regina and Killian. The ultimate coming out plan. I was gonna come out for Mark and to see Regina's disgusted face. I laugh and look at Mark's shocked face.

"It's impressive isn't it?" Janice remarks, leaning back into her chair and crossing her arms. "Ya gotta live life to the fullest. I know it sounds cheesy but Regina is the only one who deserves that shit. Tomorrow, Regina will be off school sick and we can tell the other plastics."

"What? Why would we do that?" Mark asks.

"Mark, they're not bad people. They're just made to seem like that." I explain.

"So how do you know Regina's not coming to school tomorrow Janice?" Mark asks, putting his head on my shoulder. We sit on a small couch Janice salvaged from a rich neighbourhood. I put my head on his. I continue to talk to Janice and I realise Mark isn't speaking. I look on my shoulder and see that he feel asleep. I giggle and put my arm around his shoulder.

Mark's P.O.V.

I wake up in a black space and there is nothing around me apart from the black abyss. I try to touch the 'floor' beneath me and feel nothing.

"Why hello Markie." I turn and see Dark, stood there smiling. "Did ya miss me?"

I shoot up in a cold sweat and see Jack shaking me awake.

"Are you okay?" Janice asks, "Dude you were screaming." I put my head into Jack's shoulder.

"I woke up extra early today, I wanna sleeeeeeep..." I moan. Janice chuckles and floofs my hair.

"Okay. You go back to sleep but don't scare me like that." I nod and nuzzle my head into Jack's strong shoulder.
I look at my phone. 7:50am. I can grab another 10 minutes of sleep. I slam my face into Jack's shoulder. He kisses my red hair and rocks gently back and forth.

—ASSHOLE BELL WAKING UP MARK—

I wake up and Jack snakes his hand around my waist as we walk to class.

"Jack~" An all too familiar voice screeches from behind us, "Walk me to class, will ya?"

"Fuck off." Jack flips her off and kisses my cheek. I smile and glare at her, grinning.

"You'll pay for this Jack!" Regina shouts. She walks away and Gretchen follows us.

"Guys, you just pissed off REGINA." She stares at us. "Awesome! I've been waiting for that bitch to be put in her place for a while." She hugs us both and jogs to class.

Awww Gretchennnnn. I love her to bits.
Till next time,
Fauna xx 💙