Memories

You stay in your room for the remainder of the day. You had managed to shower and get dressed in a long gown which seemed like traditional clothing of the Asgardians.
But once you had done those things you lay on the bed staring at the ceiling searching your memories.

A few hours pass then, a guard opens your door and looks in, "Thor is here to see you."

You quickly stand from your bed as he walks over to you.

"How are you feeling?" he asks with genuine sincerity in his voice. The guard shuts the door behind him.

"A little tired and confused but otherwise I'm okay," you smile.

"Good well i just wanted to check on you."

You look at him deep in thought as he stood near you.
You pause, "you look familiar to me, as if I've seen you before?" you question your own words as your saying them.

"Well i have been to Earth many times," he says triumphantly.

You look out one of the large windows at the people in the city.

"Are they all humans too?" you ask.

"Not exactly," he tells you.

You turn around to look at him again, "would you mind telling me stories of you and your people? It may help me remember why, or how i came to be here."

He walks over to you, "certainly, its not often i get to speak of years passed."

You both take a seat. Hours pass by with Thor telling you about his people and his adventures so far.

"......and then i went to the water of sight and learned about the infinity stones....," he continues his story.

You get a dull pain in your mind. You rub your temple with your left hand.

He continues, "...after that Erik and i went...."

You cut him off, "wait, go back what did you learn?"

"About the infinity stones?"

Just the mention of the word makes you grab your head in pain.
"Aaaagghhhh," you scream and fall to your knees.

Thor kneels beside you, "what is it?"

Closing your eyes you see visions of a yellow stone, buried in rubble, then suspended in air. You reach out to grab it then your eyes flash open. Looking down at your hands again you see the burn marks more prominently.

"I had one," you tell Thor, "I had one of the stones....but ...i don't...its gone..?" you hold out your hands to show him the marks.

He looks at you worried, "then we need to find it, together. Take rest for tonight we will make a plan come sunrise."

After he leaves you lay down on your bed, taking deep breaths you close your eyes and fall asleep.

Your dreams were filled with that same bright yellow light, the same distant voices shouting.
You try to focus on them listening of any sort of clues.

One in particular caught your attention. His voice sounding warm and familiar. It gave you a sense of joy and happiness. You longed to see the person attached to the voice, he calls out "(y/n)".

You jolt awake looking around the room, your breathing sharp.

"(y/n)," you whisper, "that's my name," you say relieved.

"Shhhhh," you hear someone say.

"Which room is it?" another says.

"She'll be in this one. Keep this quiet. And remember take her alive."

You look around in the dark for any sort of figures. Suddenly you see the door handle turning. Without thinking you jump to your feet and hide behind the door. You see 4 blue skinned aliens dressed in dark armor enter your room. You stand in a fighting stance fists up ready to fight.
You rush towards the alien at the back of the group catching him off guard. One of the four aliens tries to grab you. As if it was second nature to you, you dodge his attack, punching and kicking. The rest of them descend upon you. You take on all 4 of them. Jumping in the air, kicking punching 3 of them to the ground. The 4th gets close enough for his blade to make contact with your forearm, blood drips from the wound. You slide under his left side bouncing to your feet you kick him in the back which send him flying across the room.

The fight was over in seconds, you try to catch your breath.

Just then Thor runs through into the room with his hammer in his grip.

"What happened here?" he strides over to you.

"I.....they....tried to...," you pant through breaths. You fall to your knees and grab your head with both hands. A searing pain runs through your skull, you close your eyes and see the same blue aliens fighting you but somewhere different, somewhere green.

Thor kneels by your side, "what is it?"

You open your eyes and let go of your head as the pain subsides, "Ive fought these aliens before on Earth," you tell him.

Seconds later Odin walks through the door.

"What is the meaning of this!" he says sternly.

"It would seem that the Kree wants our mortal friend," Thor replies

"(y/n)," you tell them, "....that's my name."

Odin looks shocked at your revaluation, "guards, clean this up and take them down to the cells," just before he strides out the door he turns to Thor, "you and i shall have words come sunrise."