Tricked

Once you and Bucky were clean you both exit the shower and head to your seperate wardrobes. You eye up Bucky from across the room, he had put on his black cargo pants, still topless and hair still damp.

"God he looks good" you think to yourself, you regret not doing anything more than making out with him in the shower.

Looking through the clothes in your wardrobe your choices for 'fancy' were limited.

"Hey Buck im gonna head over to see if Nat has anything i could borrow for the party" you say clutching the towel around your body.

"Sure thing doll. I'm gonna head downstairs" he walks over and kisses you on the forehead.
"Dont go looking too sexy now, who knows what i might do" he winks.

You bite your lip as he strolls out of the room putting on your favourite t shirt of his.

You throw on some underwear a hoodie and sweatpants. Heading to Nats door you knock lightly. She opens and looks at you suprised.

"I need help" you tell her. "I don't suppose you have a dress i can borrow for the party do you?"

She smiles at your sheepishness,
"Of course, come in"

It was the first time you had been in her room it was neat and tidy almost clinical. There was no doubt in your mind that she has several weapons hidden about the place.

"So what were you thinking?" she says looking on the rail in her wardrobe.
"Something like this?"

She holds out an off the shoulder deep red dress. It was longer at the back than the front, it falling mid thigh.

"It looks perfect. Can I try it on?" you take it from her and head to the bathroom. Moments later you return to show it off to Nat.

"What do you think?" you smile.

"Looks good, were just missing one thing"

She hands you a pair of black strapy heels. You sit on the edge of the bed while you put them on. 

"Here let me do something with that hair" she says taking your damp hair into and putting it into rollers. It was nice to catch up with Nat, she filled you in on how the boys had been when you were gone and general chit chat, before you knew it an hour or so had passed.

You do your makeup as minimal as possible, just a touch of mascara and a little bit of lipstick. After Nat had dried your hair and taken out the rollers your half brown, half white hair had loose curls that sat around your shoulders. You looked at yourself in the mirror.

"No need to wear a necklace" you chuckle to yourself looking at the yellow gem in your chest.

Turning around to face Nat "Perfect" she smiles.
"Barnes isn't going to be able to keep his hand to himself"

You blush at her comment.

"Are you not getting ready?" you ask noticing she hadnt even started to get changed.

"I'm going to grab a shower now, i should have plenty of time." she smiles grabbing a towel.

"Cool, well thankyou for the loan and the help. I really needed it." you say as you exit her room.

"If Miss (y/n) is ready could she make her way down to the lounge Mr Stark would like to see you. Oh and its nice to you have you back" F.R.I.D.A.Y  speaks through the sound system.

"It's nice to hear you again F.R.I.D.A.Y "

"I wonder what Tony wants? Probably wants me to help set up for the party, or to make sure I dont have some sort of alien virus" you laugh to yourself.