Chapter 40.

DISCLAIMER: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD.

The sky was purple.

A dark purple...

The view reminded her of her saber.

Though, she did not know where she was...She was looking out of a window...

She glanced around the dark ship, her reflection mirroring off of the shiny, black, glossy floors.

The atmosphere was...

...

Animalistic.

She could smell the aggression, veiled by a layer of passion...

Instantly, she was on high alert.

...

The ship... It... It belonged to Ben...

She was sure of it.

She had been there once.

Turning a still ear, she listened for any sign of life...

Nothing.

Nothing, except for...

Except for heavy breathing...

Following the sound, she hesitantly approached an open door, no doubt his chambers...The door was tall and wide, the frame seemed...Royal.

She peered inside, her cheeks quickly growing hot as she saw the reason for the ... for...

It...

It was her.

Rey's eyes widened at the sight of herself on the lap of...

On the lap of Ben...Her naked self was wrapped around his sweaty being... His large frame was ... nearly engulfing her smaller one...Her eyes were shut, her head thrown back as he tugged on her hair, his face lost in the crook of her neck as he groaned...

She quickly looked away.

Never had she... She'd never seen...or heard...or done...

She wouldn't...

She just couldn't make sense of it.

Rey's entire face was hot, her palms sweaty, her own breathing quickened...The other Rey seemed as though...as if... she was enjoying it...

And again...

She dared another look... Timidly, she turned back, her soft, curious eyes slowly landing on her own, meeting a soft, yellow gaze.

Rey gasped, making Kylo's head turn towards her. He and the ... the other Rey...

They stared at her there, stuck at the entrance, both of their pair of goldish yellow eyes on her as they continued their...Their...

( X )

Rey shot up out of bed, a drop of sweat trickling down the back of her neck as she struggled to control her breathing.

This time, she touched the bed to make sure this was real. Gripping the blanket that she was wrapped in, Rey inhaled deeply, her nerves shot as she tried to work through the shock and agitation of her dream... Trying to determine if it was a nightmare... Or...

Something twitched from the corner of her eye.

Her head whipped to the side, barely able to see the outline of Ben in the dark as he lay next to her, having fallen asleep as he was sitting there earlier in the night, waiting for her to rest.