chapter 9 - Breaking the sire bond p1.

After hours sitting with seth and thinking about adrian, how much he changed i didn't recognize him, i thought he loved me and he cared for me, i never thought this would happen, he became someone that i never knew. seth and i were thinking about what happened tonight, i never experienced something like it, it's not that i feel different about adrian, i don't love him, but i still do what he said.

"have you seen something like this before seth?"

"no, nothing"

"im sorry, are you ok, did the bleeding stop?"

"yeah it did"

"what was adrian talking about when he said it's gonna be painful to control yourself"

"there is something i haven't told you, and with everything going on i didn't want to upset you, but you deserve to know"

"know what?"

"well you see, the last time i was drinking human blood, i wasn't good, i killed many people and i couldn't stop it, i couldn't control myself... i am a predator kat, it's who i am its who we are, i didn't know better i tried to stop, but why so i can live with the burning throat and stomach and hesitate every moment when i see a human, try not to rip someone's throat out.... well that is me, after many years of drinking human blood and killing people, i thought i stop and try another method, i tried to feed with animal blood, and it keeps me going but it's not strong enough, unlike you and adrian, i have trouble with human blood and if i start drinking it again... who knows what would happen"

i stand up holding him by the hands.

"i completely understand you, i couldn't control myself at the begining, but if you think that adrian will think you're weak then we will show him you're not."

"thank you."

"you know what, why don't we go to the forest, first off you could show me how to hunt and second mabye we could make a piknik out of it"

"sure why not."

"great, i'll go get ready"

on the way to my room i see maura and adrian walking together talking.

"oh, hey maura, uh how are you doing?"

"i'm ok, i healed good as new, and you?"

"well i'm going on a walk with seth"

"ugh" -says adrian

"i'm sorry what did you say?"

maura kick's adrian in the legs.

"be nice"

"whatever, you two have fun together"

"i'm sorry,he is just on edge lately"

"huh, he will be on edge of a building if he treats me or seth bad"

"im sorry"

"no, it's not your fault"

"okay, well i'll see you around"

i go to my room and start putting stuff in a big bag, i put  a blanket some trays and dishes for food, and some blood in bottle. i pick the bag put it on my shoulder and head to seth.

"hey i'm all ready lets go."

"ok i'm ready too"

we head out, luckly it just turned night, we go to the nearest forest and sit near a small river.

i put a blanket on the ground and prepare some stuff.

"this view is amazing" - says seth

"huh, yeah i picked the best spot"