chapter - 6 new feelings

We got into the car witch was pretty fast, it was one of the first newer fast cars, because we took what we wanted and needed, unlike a carriage witch would slow us down. i looked at seth and we started going.

what i felt for seth was unavoidable but yet heartbreaking for adrian, but i guess he's worried more for maura now. i blushed when thinking of us together, i felt like we belonged together for some reason.

i twirled my hair and looked at seth.

"is there something i can help you with miss" - he smirks and i smile blushing

"i'm just wondering how long this drive is gonna be becasue i wouldn't mind staying with you longer"

"me neither, i could stay with you forever, but eventually we have to stop at our destination"

after driving for several hours we stopped at a small motel.

"is this the place?"

"the address that adrian gave me is near by"

"so then why are we stopping here?"

he looks up to the sky -"because we need to rest before the sunset comes"

i put my hand on my forehead

"of course, why do i forget this"

"it's fine, you'll learn in time, lets go ask for a room"

"one room?"

"oh im sorry, i'll ask for two rooms"

"what, no we have to make them think we are together, as in married"

"and why is that?"

"because they might not take us in, i don' know!"

"alright then"

seth takes one room for the night while i'm waiting on the side, he then takes the keys and we both go up the stairs and walk to our room, he unlocks the door and opens it.

"so this is it huh"

"well there isn't anything much "

i walk in slowly with my boots hearing the wooden floor squeak , i take off the jacket and place it on a hanger.

"look what i found"

"what?.. is that.. bourbon?"

"yes"

he pours it in two glasses, and gives me one

"cheers, wife"

we both laugh

"oh well why not, its not like it will affect me" - i sip a little

seth leaves the glass down and comes to me and takes mine

"hey i was drinking that.."

"have i told you how much i love your brown silky hair" -he smiles

he kisses me gently and puts his fingers through my brown long hair. he goes down my neck, my fangs come out and i push him on the bed and bite his hand. he rips my clothes off and threw them on the floor....

i wake up the next night feeling like the world has stopped for us, living for the next time i touch his lips with mine. but i also have a feeling of guilt, adrian doesn't really knows about me and seth, will he be mad, disapointed, sad? 

doesn't matter as long as i'm with the one that i love everything is complete.

i turn my head seeing many white feathers around us, i turn myself towards his body, i pull him to me huging

"i see we destroyed the bed"

"that was mostly your fault"

"i don't care because it was the best thing that happened to me"

"you're the best thing that happened to me"

before our lips can touch i think of how much time we got to find the person who turned people to vampires.

"what is it"

"what time is it, we have to find him"

"and we will"

"we have to get going then"

i get out of the bed and start putting my clothes on and seth comes to me and pulls me back to bed.

"just one more minute"

"you got 60 seconds and counting" - i laugh

"well then lets not waste time"

i kiss him one time and back up

"time's up, come on we seriously have to go"

"urgh"

"come on, adrian is counting on us"

"why are you always talking about adrian! even when we're in bed!"

"i'm sorry, its just he sent us here so, he's counting on both of us"

seth looks down.

"hey hey, i love you, i'm over adrian, we don't belong together, and he knows too he is past it"

"are you sure about that"

"yes"

we get ready and head out, leaving a mess behind us, we go to a bar that is near by and seth stops the car.

" okay i'll check this out you stay here"

"what, no i said i'll help you, you're not going alone in there!"

"it will be ok, you will look out for someone suspicious out here"

"oh great.."

"i'll be back as fast as i can"

he kisses my forhead and jumps off the car, he walks in the bar

"ugh"

i also jump of the car and walk around, i see a man coming towards me and i stop standing confused, he comes really close and pulls my waist to his body, i fight try to let go of his hands but then his fangs came out and just before he bites me i feel something coming through the other side and his body drops on the ground with a lot of blood, i see seth standing with a bloody piece of wood, i turn around screaming, i can't see the body.

"kathrene!"

"no no no, he was he.. he was gonna bite my head off and kill me, and now he's dead?"

"please calm down, everything will be ok"

"calm down! what how do u expect me do calm down"

"he is dead he won't harm you"

"ugh, i'm gonna faint"

"kat, you're a vampire how are you sick from blood?"

"take me somewhere please i cant see him"

"okay, go in the car, i'll be right there"

"where are you going"

"i'm gonna take care of him"

i quickly jump in and look away. seth takes the body to a big dumpster and puts it on fire.

"are you ready to leave"

"yes please just drive, lets go"

seth goes in and starts the engine.

it's all i have for now.