chapter 8 - the sire bond

I woke up really early it was still day but i was safe in the underground, i felt the urge to drink blood, my body needed it, i got up and i was headed to the kitchen when i saw adrian sitting in the hallway.

"hey what are you doing here? and why are you not sleeping?"

"i couldn't sleep, i'm thinking about everything that happened lately"

"oh, yeah...i'm sorry i should probably wait for this until nightfall but you deserve to know"

"know what?"

"...my decision, i know you.. and seth have been waiting for me to choose one of you"

"and have you?"

"yes"

he looks at me and stands up.

"let me guess, you choose seth..."

"i... i'm sorry, it's just that when i'm with him everything is ok its complete, i want to be with him i want to live with him.."

"hold on hold on....  i'm quoting: when i'm with him.  what does that mean"

he looks at me mad 

"i... what do u mean, im just expressing my.."

"no no! you said when im with him, have you been with him, have you been with my brother together!?"

"yes...."

he is mad, angry, breathing heavily  and looking at me with a disgust.

"no... but you love me, you still have feelings for me, otherwise you wouldn't have waited so long to tell me, it was hard wasn't it, it was hard to tell me that you've been sleeping with my brother, but you can't deny that you still love me"

"hey! i care for you ok, i still care and i will always care for you dearly, you saved my life and i can't say thank you enough, but i can't stay with you, i.. i love seth"

"no no look at me!"

he pulls me closer.

"i know you still love me, now let me hold you in my arms, even if its for the last time"

at that moment something clicked in me,i felt like i had to do what he said it wasnt like force, it was something else, something i was ment to do in a way. Adrian looked at me surprised.

"i... i can't really move away from you, what the hell is happening to me"

"kathrene? a..are you ok?"

"i feel fine i just.... i  ugh i can't control myself"

"uh, it's ok you can move away from me..."

i move backward with a weird face like what just happened.

"ok this is so weird, please tell me what was that"

"i'm not sure..."

"i just did what you said without even blinking or thinking if i want to do it, it was like second nature, adrian... im scared, i'm gonna tell seth"

"don't you think it's still a bit early to wake him up"

"uh no, not when ... this happened!"

"ok i'm coming with you then"

i walk in front of adrian going to seth's room thinking how can that happen it was like hypnosis but a vampire cant hypnotise another vampire, so what could this be. i walk in seth's room quickly opening the door.

"seth! wake up"

"woah, what happened?"

he looks at adrian who is standing in front of the door with crossed hands.