Nine

Jongin went to America right away after he had read his father's note.

"Damn that old geezer." he whispered to himself.

Nasa tapat na siya ng pintuan ng office ng father niya. He marched inside and slammed his hands against the old man's desk.

"Why'd you do that for?" Jongin asked. Halata sa boses niya na galit na galit siya. Syempre, his father took away his everything so what do you expect him to feel?

His father just smiled at him.

"Are you threatening me?" Jongin furiously asked.

"You know what I want." Mr. Kim simply answered him. Alam ni Jongin kung ano ang gusto ng father niya and Jongin doesn't want it.

"Where is he?" Jongin asked with his eyes glaring at the old man.

"Huwag mo ako gawing tanga, Kim Jongin! Sinsira mo ang buhay mo dahil sa lalaking 'yan! Get a hold of yourself! You're being gay!" his father exclaimed.

"Wala kang alam!" Jongin shouted.

"I will never tell you where I hid that shit away unless..." his father stated.

Jongin sighed as he knew that his father will do everything that will make him suffer.

"Unless what?"

"Unless you marry the daughter of the Yamada Company." his father said.

Jongin was startled. He knew that his father is playing dirty tricks with him. Naalala niyo pa ba yung unang fiance kuno ni Jongin? Father niya rin nag arrange nun then bigla na lang niyang binroke off for an unknown reason.

"Are you out of your mind?!" Di na makapag-isip ng maayos si Jongin. His mind is wandering off to where his father hid his everything; his Kyungsoo.

"You'll meet her tomorrow afternoon at this address." Sabi nung father niya at may inabot kay Jongin na isang papel. Jongin had no choice but to meet that damn girl. Palabas na siya ng opisina ng father niya nang bigla itong magsalita...

"He's at your condo."

----

"KYUNGSOO!" sigaw ni Jongin pagkapasok na pagkapasok niya pa lang sa condo niya doon sa America.

He found Kyungsoo cooking at his kitchen. He ran towards Kyungsoo and hugged him at the back. Backhug ba.

"Are you alright? May ginawa ba sila sayo?" tanong ni Jongin. He's too scared to loose his precious Kyungsoo.

"I'm alright." Kyungsoo answered and gave Jongin a sweet smile. Jongin felt relieved that he's okay. Tinignan niya ang loob ng condo niya at malinis na ito. Wala na 'yung mga kurtinang punit punit.

"Soo..." Jongin whispered on Kyungsoo's ear. Naka backhug pa rin siya kay Kyungsoo.

"Hmm?" Kyungsoo hummed as an answer. Nagluluto siya ng makakain ni Jongin. After those 5 men took him, dinala siya dito sa America. Sa apartment ni Jongin, wala namang ginawa sa kanya but Jongin's father left him a note that he doesn't want to let Jongin know.

"I love you..." Jongin whispered which made Kyungsoo blush.

"I---" Di natapos ni Kyungsoo ang sasabihin niya kay Jongin dahil hinarap siya hinalikan nito.