Rose

"We've got six bodies from the same batch off cocaine. What can you tell me?" Voight said.
"The victims weren't connected." Burgess said.
"Tox reports say it was spiked with rat poison." Dawson said.
"My CI thinks they know where it's coming from." Upton said, coming up the stairs.
"Let's go before anyone else gets there hands on it." Voight ordered.

"Chicago PD!" Jay Halstead Called as he proceeded to knock the door to the simple two story home down.
"Hands against the wall." Hailey Upton shouted as they came across the small party in the living room.
"Clear!" Burgess said as she came back down the stairs followed by Dawson.
The four searched all 7 of the partygoers, 5 Male, 2 female, until backup arrived to take them back to the station to be interviewed for further information on the drugs that were dropping bodies across the city.

Burgess and Dawson ended up transporting one of the girls in the back of their car.
"What precinct am I being taken to?" She asked.
"21st." Antonio answered just as bluntly.

Due to there only being 2 interrogation rooms in the precinct Burgess and Dawson left the girl in holding until her turn came.

"These people are dead because of the same drugs we found at your house." Voight told the owner of the house. "If you can't tell us where you got them from you're looking at a minimum of 2 life sentences."
"Lawyer." He repeated the only word he had said in the interview.
"If you do that then there's no chance of you getting any kind of deal." Voight shrugged, walking out. "Take him back to holding, I want one of the girls and Upton." He told the officer who was stood outside.

"She's not Said a word to anyone, only to ask what precinct she's being taken to." Upton updated Voight as they headed back into interrogation.
"Name?" Voight Asked, Upton shook her head.
"I'm detective Upton and this is Sargent Voight." Hailey introduced them as they entered the room.
"You playing the silent game?" Voight Asked. "Good, I guess that gives me more time to talk. You see these are just a few of the people that have died from a batch of drugs we have found in the house that you were in."
"And if you don't speak then we will most likely end up charging you with murder." Upton added.
"Five, Nine, Zero, Five, Four." She Said.
"What's that supposed to mean?" Voight Asked.
"Five, Nine, Zero, Five, Four." She repeated.

"What's the number for?" Halstead asked as Upton wrote the five digit number on the board.
"Don't know, it's all 'Rose' will say." Upton Replied, using the name the rest of her friends had called her.
"It's the same length as a badge number?" Dawson speculated.
"You saying she's a cop?" Halstead asked.
"I'll check." Burgess said.
"Anything from the CI?" Dawson asked as Ruzek and Atwater came up the stairs.
"Nothing." Atwater said. "Anything from the bust?"
"All lawyered up apart from one girl who just keeps reciting this number." Upton said.
"She in interrogation?" Adam asked, looking like he'd seen a ghost.
"Yeah." Jay said as Ruzek hurried away.
"That badge number is registered." Kim Said, gathering everyone's attention. "To Ruzek." She Said.
"Let him check it out." Dawson said.

Adam opened the door to the interrogation room knowing who would be inside.
"Dani." He Said as he saw her.
"Adam, thank god, I was hoping you hadn't transferred." Dani said relieved.
"It's been what, two years?" He said unlocking her cuffs.
"Two years and three months." Dani stated.
"Deep cover?" Adam Asked, wrapping his arms around her for a brief moment.
"Yeah, So If you could speed this along. My handlers gonna want to hear from me soon." Dani Said.
"I'll try. It's good to see you." Adam Said, placing the cuffs back on.
"It's good to see you too, I'm only a couple months away from wrapping this up I recon so I'll buy first round?" Dani Said, sitting back down.
"Deal." He said walking out.
"You know her?" Dawson asked as soon as he walked in.
"Nope." Ruzek lied. "She's still not talking."
"She's the only one not lawyered up so it looks like she'll take the fall." Jay said.
"We know that's where the bad batch came from?" Ruzek asked.
"Yeah, they found traces of the same rat poison in the house." Upton said.
"Looked like she was just a hooker to me?" Ruzek said.
"Same here but everyone else is happily pointing the finger to someone else." Dawson agreed.

Adam sat down and did some work for a bit before going on a 'bathroom break' but he really ducked back into the interrogation room.
"I can't get you out, everyone's pointing at you." Adam explained, his back against the door.
"You got a pen and paper?" She asked, Ruzek placed them on the table. "Call this number and just say my full name and the precinct then hang up." She instructed "Do it off a burner phone please." She added.
"Got it." Ruzek said, walking back out. "Hang tight."
"Not like I've got a choice." She joked as he walked away.

"We've got two more bodies." Voight declared walking out of his office. "Any leads?"
"No, 6 have lawyered up and the other still isn't speaking." Dawson updated.
"Anything from CIs?" Voight Asked.
"Nothing." Atwater responded.
"Hank.." Platt Said as she came up the stairs followed by two men in suits.
"Special Agent Hargrave, I have reason to believe my CI Rose Montgomery is here." The first man stated flashing his badge.
"Right this way." Voight Asked, slightly confused. "Does your case cross ours?" He asked.
"No." The second man answered.
"Rose, let's go." The first man said as an officer took of her cuffs.

"You good?" Agent Hargrave Asked as they headed towards his car.
"Yep." Dani Said. " I best head back, got some explaining to do." She said walking away.

Authors note: fun fact this is actually Ruzeks badge number