Chapter 13

Chloe woke up. She wondered what happened last night and it all soon became very clear....she felt ashamed. How could she and Beca ever talk normal again after this...Deep down she knew she has to get up from her bed and do something. She can't. When she comes out of her bed, she has to take responsibility for whatever happened last night. 
A part of her was relieved and happy Beca didn't sleep with her. If they did, things would have been more complicated and more weird than right now... the other part of her was dissapointed. Did Beca think she wasn't sexy enough? Or does Beca have no interest in her anymore? She doesn't want that. If that is the case, she can't get Beca back. 

Maybe a shower is a good solution to start the day. It could be a way to clear her thoughts because right now her head was pounding and her thoughts were a little bit vague. To her luck, there was no one in the bathroom. Feeling the hot water pouring down on her, Chloe felt a little bit better. She started to think about last night again. 

Beca didn't  say no to Chloe when she asked if Beca wanted to feel her body on her. Which means that Beca could be attracted to her. And if Chloe recalled correctly, she thought Beca said: 'not right now, not like this', which could mean Beca would want it an other time. But when? Timing is hard when Beca doesn't want to talk to her. At that moment a thought appeared: maybe Beca doesn't want to think about them but she wants to do other things...just physical contact...No Chlo. You're not going there, Chloe said to herself. 

If Chloe would do that, she and Beca would be more complicated and she knows she will develop more feelings for the brunette. She let out a deep sigh when she stepped out of the shower. 'That girl drives me crazy but she is worth fighting and chasing for', Chloe smiled to herself. She was going to solve this mess so she can hold Beca in her arms again and she won't let go.

Since Beca didn't reject having sex with her, she figures there is still a chance for Beca and her. She has to come up with a plan to win her back. But first and not least important, she must find a way so Beca would talk to her again. She finds herself curious how Beca will react when she sees Chloe. Will she mention something about Chloe being drunk? 

--------

Looking at the clock, Chloe saw it was 1 pm. Around this time Beca will be in her room. She had probably eaten her breakfast and lunch at once and went back to her room. God knows doing what. 

What Chloe was about to do took a lot of courage. Standing in front of Beca's door, she isn't so sure anymore. When she was in the shower and ate her breakfast it seemed like a good plan. If Chloe was going to wait to talk to Beca, things would be more complicated. She has to do this now. 

Her hand went to the door to knock. For a moment Chloe didn't hear anything. Which was weird because Chloe is 100% sure Beca is in her room. Sometimes when she was close to Beca's room she could hear her music. Right now Chloe couldn't hear a thing. 

She decides to knock again. 

'Yes Coming' , she heard a voice suddenly say. 

Chloe frowned. She wonderd what Beca was doing. 

The brunnette opened the door and she looked a bit flustered. Her cheeks were a little bit red and Chloe thought it was adorable. 

'Oh hi', Beca said. Chloe could tell she was surprised to see Chloe here. But since she didn't slam the door in her face, Chloe thought it was a good sign to continue talking. 

'Hi Becs. I uh kind of want to apologize for last night...it's embarrassing.'

-------------------------------------

Thoughts of last night kept coming back to Beca's thoughts. No matter how much she tries to suppress them. Apparently all she could think of was having sex with Chloe but that was way off the table. When she had breakfast and returned to her room, she couldn't hold it any longer. She needed some kind of release. 
Touching herself was the only way to release herself from her own frustration. Sexual frustration thanks to Chloe Beale. Even though Beca didn't hate her anymore she hates the effect the redhead still has on her.