Chapter 6

At the moment Chloe couldn't believe it...Stacie was really far and put her effort into their bet. Chloe wouldn't let her win though. She was glad she came into the room and disturbed their massage. She had to think of an excuse because she couldn't just barge in into the room to say hi.

When Beca put her shirt on, Chloe hugged her and said 'welcome Becs, finally you're here. I see Stacie gave you a warm welcome', she winked.

'Uh yeah. ..', Beca said.

'Would you like to join the girls downstairs? They wanted to explain a few things for you and Amy in the house since you are new', Chloe explained.

'That's alright', Beca answered and the three of them walked downstairs. Beca took place on the couch between Amy and Cynthia Rose.

Stacie couldn't help but say to Chloe 'do you see how far I was...shouldn't be this hard for me to win ', she winked.

Chloe's smile faded away. A frown appeared on her face. She didn't want Stacie to win since she liked Beca. Not just regular liking someone but really liking. She doesn't want the kiss to be just a kiss but a start of something beautiful between them. And Chloe has hope. She just hopes that it isn't mis placed.

But it seemed like the odds weren't going to be in Chloe's favor because Amy said 'Chloe I'm glad you're finally back from Tom. We were wondering where you were last night but it must have been good since you were gone the entire day today too'

Chloe isn't one who you can embarras easily or who blushes easily. So she doesn't do that right now either. But Beca looks at her like what? Because Beca knows what Amy said isn't entirely true since she slept at Beca's last night. But maybe Beca thinks that was the reason why Chloe was late...she doesn't want Beca to think that.

'Amy where did you get that idea?', Chloe asked. Still no sign of shame or anything.

'We saw you two kissing at a party and we can do the math you know. You said you were sleeping over yesterday so yeah'

'That doesn't mean anything. It's not true', Chloe said.

'Yeah right', Amy winked.

Chloe sighed. There was no way explaining this to Amy. She just hopes Beca understands and believes what she just had said.

------------

After the bellas had ordered Chinese take out and watched a movie, they decided to go to sleep. Not all of them, some went out partying including Amy. Meaning Amy Beca's room mate and Beca is therefore alone in their room right now. Chloe decides to take her chance.

Knocking on Beca's door, Beca was wondering who it would be. She thinks it's Stacie but she didn't hope it would be here. Sure the massage was nice but it was a little bit weird...

Beca whispers come on in and the door went open. She saw a familiar redhead standing in her door opening. She smiled at Chloe and Chloe returned it and closed the door too.

'So Becs, do you like it here?', she asked and sat next to Beca on her bed. Chloe was wearing her pj's but Beca only had a top and shorts on. Chloe thought they were sexy and looked really good on her.

'I guess. Most of y'all are crazy but also really kind. I guess it takes time to fully adjust here', she smiled.

'You aren't wrong on the crazy part though', Chloe laughed. 'Besides if you need some rest or anything you can go to my room, no one will be there since I don't have a room mate'

'Thanks Chlo'

'No problem'

Beca yawned. A sign she was tired.