Chapter 14

Today was the day. Chloe was going to work on her plan. The plan has to work, she has to make sure of that. Because when she is carrying out her plan, she can't simply go back to how things were with Beca. 

But before she was going to her meeting, she decided to tell Jesse and keep him updated. She wants to know his opinion. Maybe he thinks it is a stupid plan...

It turns out that wasn't the case. Not at all. Jesse loves it. He was smiling from ear to ear when Chloe told him her plan. 'She will love it Chloe' 

'Good because if it doesn't work and she doesn't want to continue with me, she will have a good time at least'. 

'Oh I can't imagine Beca not giving you some kind of 'reward' for that', Jesse smirked. 

Chloe would be lying if she said that wasn't the thing she was hoping for. She wanted to make Beca happy with whatever she had planned. And if Beca want to thank her..well that wouldn't be so bad. But Chloe knew she shouldn't get her hopes up. If she did, it would only dissapoint her. 

Jesse told her he was seeing someone. A few days ago he asked Beca to meet his new flame, Claire. They went to eat somewhere, just a simple restaurant. Nothing fancy', he told Chloe. But when Claire and I met Beca, she asked Beca about her love life. At first I thought that wasn't a good idea and the sort of double date would be a disaster afterwards...but that wasn't the case. The funny thing was, Beca opened up and told Claire about you. She told it was very complicated but she knew one thing for sure, she doesn't want to let you go. But she doesn't know how to continue what the two of you had. To quote Beca as a matter of fact: 'When you have the best thing, you don't want to rush things. You don't want to ruin things so you wait. The time flies by and all the time nothing happened and you don't know how to change it because you're too scared'. 

'Wow thats deep', Chloe replied. The quote made her feel a little bit sad, she doesn't want Beca to be scared. She wants to make her happy, just grab her and kiss her. But on the opposite, she doesn't want to confuse the girl even more. But that's where her plan comes in. She wants Beca to see how much she means to Chloe. Beca has to know Chloe isn't the kind of person to betray someone or betray her trust. A bet wouldn't change her feelings from being sincere.

-------------------
All was taken care off. The only thing left right now is bringing it to Beca's attention since she has to show up tomorrow night. Knowing Beca she would probably work on her music on a Friday night or the bellas would drag her to a party.

Knocking on her door to tell her the news, she opened it immediately.

'Hi Becs'

'Hey Chlo', Beca smiled a little. But then she frowned. 'Where are the snacks?'

Chloe chuckled. 'I have something better'

Beca holds her breath. What could be better since Chloe didn't bring anything with her...What was she going to do this time.

'If you have any plans tomorrow night cancel them'

Beca was still holding her breath. Is Chloe going to ask her out again? Because if that was the case, she wouldn't know what to say...

'Because you have something else. Something more important.', Chloe smiled when she said that. Her hand was going to the right pocket of her jeans, taking out a small note.

She handed it to Beca. 'Call the number. Trust me', Chloe winked.
'Good luck and Goodnight Becs ', Chloe said and walked out of the room.

Beca was left in shock. Whose number is it? It cant be from some girl...Chloe won't do that. Would she? No she wouldn't because she still likes me right? Ugh the only way to find out it is to call the stupid number.