Chapter 10

Yesterday had been amazing. Today was the opposite. Only Beca didn't know it would get worse. At the moment Beca was walking towards the hall where they held the Bella's rehearsals. Beca didn't like them. Especially not with Aubrey controlling them to do the same song all over again. Like she gets it now but no, not good enough. According to Aubrey it has to be 100% perfect. 

Beca did the same dance moves she used to do all the time. She could dream them. Even though it is not something she wants to dream about. Talking about things to dream about...last night's dream wasn't so bad. Especially when she is mentioning a certain redhead in her dream. God that view of Chloe in her underwear won't leave her mind. And right now, the practice with all of them sweating isn't helping. All she can do is think how she can make Chloe look like that and make her tired and pant for breath like that. 

Those are terrible thoughts to have at the moment. Especially when Aubrey is watching every move she makes. She knows Aubrey is going to walk up to her any minute now and make a comment or anything. She and Aubrey do not really get along. Which would be an understatement. 

She feels relieved when Aubrey blows the pitch pipe and the Bellas are being dismissed. It's not like she isn't going to see them in their house...but still dismissed. Amy walks towards her, together they go to the dressing room. She will take a shower in the house but it isn't very clean to walk back to the Bellas house in her sport outfit. 

The other Bellas were in the dressing room too, to gather their belongings. Almost every Bella. Beca finds herself asking Amy: 'where are Chloe and Aubrey?'. Those two are the captains so Bca figured it would be a captain meeting but they usually do that before  practice. That's why Beca asks Amy. 

'They are talking. Chloe still has to give her an explanation about her bet with Stacie'. 

'What kind of bet?', the answer Amy gave, had Beca's attention now. 

'I don't know exactly. I walked in on them couple days ago. Aubrey asked for an explanation why they gave you so much attention'

Beca blinked a couple times. Amy was saying what? It had bothered Beca for a long time. She got attention sure but not from two hot girls at the same time. She didn't get it but now she sort of does. 

'You have to ask Chloe though Bec', Amy said. Amy felt bad...it was it was obvious Beca was sort of together with Chloe. She was happy for her friend, Beca was one of her closest friends and roommate. The blonde also noticed a change of Beca's mood. Chloe made her somehow happier. Even in the morning, Beca isn't a morning person, she used to be very grumpy. More than she usually is. 

When Amy was eavesdropping Aubrey, Chloe and Stacie this morning, she couldn't believe the things she heard. Sure Amy knows more than she is willing to let Beca know. She isn't sharing that with the brunette because she doesn't want to hurt her. But she thinks that is too late already. She felt bad for her... 

'I guess' , Beca said. Her voice sounded sad. Oh no this wasn't what Amy wanted but Beca had to know. Like she said, Beca was a grumpy person but when you get to know her, or like Amy, you force her to tell things, she is a fun girl. Just different. But there is nothing wrong with that.  

Amy and Beca were the last ones in the dressing room. She didn't know if Chloe and Aubrey are still there, talking about the bet. Amy asked if they were going to get a milkshake or something. Beca shook her head. 'You can go though. An other time I will join', she tried to force a small smile. 

The blonde could see Beca wasn't fine. But being Beca, she wouldn't admit it. Amy decides to leave her, not to be mean but she felt like that was what Beca needed. She couldn't talk about it with Beca because she and Chloe were meant to be a secret. 'I will see you later then, okay?'