Chapter 4

When she looked into the mirror Beca didn't recognize herself. The Bellas outfit wasn't something she would wear. It wasn't her style and she totally didn't like it. So it was a big no-go. She couldn't believe why Aubrey insisted she had to wear it.But that was one of the many ways she disagreed with her.

Holding her breath Beca selfconciously walked towards the Bellas who were -to her luck- all wearing the lame outfit. She didn't do it on purpose but most of the times she is one of the last girls to arrive. Okay at first it was an accident but she noticed it was pissing Aubrey off and why not take that great opportunity to piss her off? So she arrived with a smirk on her face. Chloe rolled her eyes because she probably knows what Beca is doing.

'Okay so now that we are all here', Aubrey emphasized with her intention to make a point towards Beca. The blonde continued with her story. Which included if the girls stuck to the way they had rehearsed they would make it to the finals. Aubrey was sure of it. Everytime Aubrey told them and reminded them, Beca would silently shake her head. 

Other groups were performing, they were just waiting for their turn to perform. Hopefully that will be better than last time. During the chorus they had to stop. Their performance was cut off and they were singing at a party. 

'Mitchell you are so predictable', Chloe greeted Beca.

'If so you would have guessed that I really want to know what Kimmy-Jin told you about me'

'Nope', Chloe replied, popping the p. 

'Come on', Beca said.

Chloe just smiled in response. Her smile fell from her face when she saw who was up now: The Treblemakers. Aubrey and Chloe knew them as egocentric assholes. Especially their front man Bumper. Not that she knows Jesse that well but he would make a great exception of the group.

Chloe hate to admit it but the Treblemakers aren't bad. They prove again how good they are with their excellent performance of 'Right Round'.

Stacie watched the interaction between Beca and Chloe. She hadn't had much chances to get to Beca the last few days. And right now, Beca is literally almost begging for Chloe to tell her something she wants to know. Pleading or begging doesn't sound like something Beca Mitchell would do but she isn't doing it like an overhyped puppy but more like 'Come on Chloe. Just tell me'

Stacie must say it works in Chloe's favor and Stacie might be a little bit jealous. Because Chloe takes a good advantage of it by letting Beca plead for more. Chloe knows and that stings a bit. After their performance tonight Stacie decides she has to come with better options. Because it is Stacie Conrad who is known as the biggest flirt, not Chloe Beale. She has to prove it.

'The Barden Bellas', the voice through the microphone said.
Beca never thought when she would hear the name it would have an influence on her. Because now it does include her and she has to move. Move to the stage to perform.

The girls are lining up, Beca took her spot while her last thought were 'Let's get this over with '. Because when they were done with this act, maybe Aubrey would pick another song. A better one. But before Aubrey could do that they had to win to go to the next round. So Beca tried.

They sang 'Eternal Flame/Turn the beat around ', a slow song but it looks like they all tried their hardest. The Bellas had reached spot number two which means they get to go to the next round.
The number one spot was for the treblemakers. Aubrey wasn't very fond of them having the #1 spot but hey they managed to get through. That's a good accomplishment too.

'Since we got #2, Can you tell me what Kimmy-Jin said?', Beca tried to ask Chloe again.

'I guess you have to try harder', the redhead winked.