Chapter 9

Did I say knock? Yeah Chloe knocks but not long after she always casually walks into the room.  So knocking is not useful at all...especially not this time. Beca was really nervous about this date. Chloe said she would make a reservation so to begin with Beca didn;t know what kind of restaurant it would be. A fancy one or would it be just dinner? 

She had to take a chance and she took the right one. Seeing Chloe in a short black dress was definitely fancy and she loved the idea of taking this beautiful woman out for dinner. 

Herself, she was wearing  high wasted black pants with a tidy dark blue blouse. She felt less nervous thanks to Chloe who was smiling at her from ear to ear. 

'Hi', Beca said. She didn't know what to say. 

'Hey you', Chloe said while still smiling at her. 

'Wait' , Beca said and walked over to her bed room to grab a rose from her nightstand. 'For you'

She wasn't sure if Chloe likes flowers or roses to begin with but hey tonight she was taking chances. 

'Thanks Becs, I love it'

While they were walking to the restaurant, Chloe was holding the rose the entire time. Beca thought it looked beautiful. 

'Can I take a picture of you with the rose? You just look so beautiful Chlo...', Beca was speaking the truth. Hopefully Chloe wouldn't freak out by the question. 

Chloe did what Beca asked. She even blew a kiss to the camera. She would be the perfect model, Beca thought. She has everything. Beca didn't hesitate to use the picture as her background immediately. 

They continued their walk on the streets, on their way to the restaurant. Chloe had her eye on Beca's hand the entire time. They only had a couple blocks to go but Chloe suddenly had the courage to grab Beca's hand and hold it while they were walking. Chloe knows Beca doesn't like affection or showing it but Beca didn't do anything about it. In fact she even smiled and squeezed Chloe's hand. They haven't even reached the restaurant but these things made Chloe so happy. So happy she even forgot the guilt she was feeling towards Beca the entire time. 

---------

This was just perfect Beca thought. Soft lightning and candle lights were perfect to look at Chloe. It was the perfect view. The restaurant was fancy yet cute. There were loads of candles and small lights. And with Chloe on the opposite of her...She felt like she was dreaming. Maybe an other background for her phone? 

'You know I like you right?', Beca tried to say. This morning it hit her, Chloe might think she likes Stacie as well since they went out too. She can't let that happen. 
'That date with Stacie was just to be nice to her. This is what I really want', Beca smiled. 

Chloe smiled back. Beca hoped the beautiful redhead would say something too. These things weren't her expertise...she doesn't have a lot of experience with relationship stuff. Her preference would be a night stand. But with a girl like Chloe, she wants it all. Not just physical or some sexual needs but the whole package. 

When she told Jesse, he laughed. They go way back and he knows these feelings are new for her. He used to tell her that her view on one night stands and her 'love life' would change. Well he was right. 

'I like you too Becs. More than you know or I have shown' 

Beca started to laugh. 

'What?', Chloe asked. She was curious. 

'I notice your staring Chlo. It wasn't that obvious but the last few times...'

'Cant help it', Chloe simply shrugs her shoulder. 'Now I have the privilege of sitting in front of you so I can stare at you the entire night'