Chapter 16

That guy's plan is not going to work. Not when Beca is near. Without thinking she walked towards Chloe and grabbed her hand. Right now they were holding hands and walking towards...towards what? Beca didn't even know. It was a heat of the moment decision. 

The sign on the bathroom door looked good enough to Beca. She opened the door for Chloe and Chloe stepped in. The beautiful girl with red hair didn't know what was going to happen. All she did right now was looking at Beca. There was this look in her eyes...something special about it. Beca thought it was hope. Hope for something good. Well Beca hopes Chloe would think what was about to happen would be 'good' enough. 

  Beca closed the door and turned around to face Chloe again. 'It's about time', Beca said.   

Chloe stood in front of the sink. She was leaning against it. Beca didn;t want to wait and hear Chloe ask what they were doing here. Before Chloe had that chance, Beca walked towards her. Her left hand went to her back and the other to the soft side of her face. All of this in one swift movement. Chloe couldn't even do something before Chloe felt Beca's lips again. This feeling, right here, was  what she wanted.

Beca could tell Chloe really wanted this. Before Beca kissed her, one thought told her not to because she will make things complicated. When Beca felt the sudden touch of Chloe's lips, she could also feel her hands around her hips. Chloe was trying to pull her close, closer than they already were. They were kissing heavily as if it was the last time they would be able to kiss each other.

This time Beca's lips were going towards Chloe's neck. Chloe was lucky she was standing against the sink. If that wasnt the case, she would fall. All of this was happening without thinking. Thinking about it would make it complicated. All that matters in this moment is they were finally able to kiss each other.

While kissing Chloe's neck, Beca's hands were sliding into her shirt. Trying to touch her soft skin and feel what the sexy redhead was wearing underneath.

'Dont stop', moaned Chloe while Beca was squeezing her breasts. To make it more easier she decided to take Chloe's shirt off. Absolutely gorgeous was the view Beca had. Chloe stood  in her bra and Beca couldn't do anything but stare.

All she could think of was: is this really happening? She couldn't believe it, after all those dreams and thoughts about Chloe she was finally able to take matters into her own hands, literally.

Her thoughts were interrupted by Chloe speaking. 'Are you going to continue or?'
The way she said it and looked at Beca made her crazy. She looks so sexy and she seductively looks at Beca.

'Of course', Beca smirked and stepped closer. They start kissing again but that didn't last long. While Beca's hands were in Chloe's jeans, trying to find the zipper, a knock on the door disturbed them.

'Hello? Is anyone in there?', a voice said.

Beca and Chloe looked at each other and their expressions said it all. They didn't want to be interrupted.

Chloe pouted and quickly put on her shirt. 'Coming', Chloe replied back to the voice. It was at that moment  Beca saw the hickey she apparently left on Chloe's neck.

Chloe opened the door and she grabbed Beca's hand. They quickly stepped out of the bathroom. Without looking at the woman who knocked on the door, they walked fast. Somehow they knew the best thing to do was to go outside. Being in a crowded club with loud music wasnt an option anymore after a heated make out session. Chloe  wanted more. Hopefully they will continue. Chloe doesn't want one of them to tell them to stop or pretend it never happened. Because it did happen and Chloe has never felt happier.