CH9: A Unplanned Family Reunion

There was no words for how I felt at this moment. I felt the pure sting of anger and venom mixing with Otak's energy serving though my body as I took the form. I glared at my brother with pure hatred. He only smiled at me.
"Oh Kato, it's so nice to see you, I've seen you've grown rather big, ever since I've seen you killing and stabbing me to death in Hunter's Nightmare, but it's ok" he said as he took hold of a  naked blade, only the blunt part tied up with white cloth and tied it around the blade sheath as he crouched.
"Cuz I'll make sure all your friends here die before I slowly cut you enough to make you wish you were never born, since I can't kill you.....yet" the last line sent chills down my spine as I regained my posture. I put the katana in the Greatsword and I charged at Zara. He sidestepped and incredible speed and side kicked my head. I blocked it, but he recoiled to quickly as he backs pinned the other leg into my face. I flew back before I regained my balance and started running backwards. He charged at me and starts throwing deadly punches and kicks, which I dodged and blocked, with no time, I threw the Greatsword sheath in the ground so I could block faster as we go into a 1 on 1 death match.

Third Person View
Kato was using his speed and his blade to block and dodge Zara's attacks, but it was obvious that he didn't have any time to counter or even take a breath.
"Kato needs our help!" Ruby says as she brings out her Sycthe. That's when everyone takes out their weapons. Kato notices this and sweeps Zara off his feet, Zara backflips and tried axe handling him with his leg,but Kato holds it as their in a power struggle.
"Y...You GUYS STAY OUT OF THIS, HE WILL KILL YOU, IF NOT TOTALLY BEAT YOU AS" before Kato could finish, Zara brought his stationary leg up, kicking Kato's nose. Kato holds his bleeding nose as Zara kicks this two heels together, that's when two blades come out from the point. He runs and drop kicks Kato in the face. He goes flying, but in mid air, Zara kicks him up, stabbing him in the back than before he could go high enough, he spinned then gave him an axe handle in the stomach, sending him down into the ground. Zara smiles as he picks up Kato's head.
"You can never beat me lil bro, just make it easy and come with m." He was interrupted by Yang's fish hitting him in the back of the neck. He doesn't even move as I stands up and looks Yang straight in the eye. At this moment, Yang looks into his eyes and realizes what there up against.
There not up against a hunter, his moves are to...well human type, like for killing humans. Hes an executioner. Zara grabs Yang's neck and throw her to the side. Ruby and Eileen try slicing him with many team held attacks, but he just dodged them all before he jumps into the air, doing a split kick, hitting them both in the face. He lands and then uses his glove to hold Logan's Tornietrus. He looks at the lighting and smiles before head butting Logan away. He dodges a high powered punch from Sisi, but before he could react, she uses the boots and starts giving him kinetic powered hooks and jabs. He dodges the last left hook and uses the electric mace to bash the main command system in her back, causing her entire suit to spark, before he bicycle kicks her away. Suddenly his legs get frozen in ice. He turns to see Blake and Wheiss running towards him. He waits for them, when they get close enough, he breaks his left leg and side kicks Wheiss in the face,since she was caught off guard, she received the full force of that kick. He ducked under Blakes blade and tried kicking her in the face, but she jumped back and started shooting at him. The bullet entered his left arm, side and right leg. He fell on one knee as he stopped, shocked and surprised.
"What do you know, bullets that actually hurt me" he said as he slowly got up, before getting shot in the kneecap.
"Fuck, you shithead, what are in those bullets" he said groaning.
"Something that can kill you BASTARD" she said as she ran towards him and kneed him in the face, he wasn't phased but blood squirted though his nose as he used a lot of force and punched her, he hit her but she disappeared, suddenly he felt four more bullets implant into his back. He turned but she was gone. Suddenly He saw a bullet coming for his head.

Blake's POV
As I shoot and final bullet, I reload as fast as I could. Suddenly, he was infront of me, holding my neck.i used phase black and continued shooting him but something was different. He was deflecting them. I looked closely and saw that he was holding a blade in his hand. He looked at me as gray smoke started to spree from his body.
"Aww catnip" suddenly, six Spider-like limbs came out from his back , 3 on each side. At the end were razor sharp blades dripping with a purple substance, probably poison. His skin turned gray.
"Congrats, you killed my body, which activated my Demi mode, so your gunna die quicker now" he said as his eyes turned completely black.i looked around as everybody got up, one injury or the other. Eileen holding her left eye, injected a blood vial as it healed while the rest used Aura.
He got down on all fours...ok all tens and started crawling towards us, with no room for reaction, he stabbed every single one of us. We still stood. We continued fighting him, untill be broke his two real arms. We surrounded him, his two broken arms and 4 functional spider legs. He looked at us.
"Times up" he said as I felt this numbing feeling consume me. I tried to stay standing ou but there was no use as my legs gave out. I didn't pass out, but I couldn't move my body. I started walking towards Eileen. He stood over her as he did an evil smirk.
"I never liked you around my brother, so bye bye" he said as he raised the pointed spider leg and thrusters it into her neck. Before it could hit, something big and furry speared him as he threw it off and they both faced each other.
"KATO!!" He wasn't using Otak's corrupted energy but the regular white furred beast. He eyed Zara down as Zara's spider legs evaporated and his eyes turned black to white and red.
" I don't have the energy to fight u guys, ur all pretty strong" he gestured his broken arms using his chin.
" I just wasted ur time so the family reunion could commence!" He said.
"What are you talking about?" Kato asked. Suddenly, hundreds of werewolves much bigger than the regular ones,with blue eyes and rough hide, surrounded us. We were in no condition to fight due to the poison Zara gave us. Kato looked really scared but tried to hide it.
"Hello Brothers" Kato slowly turned back to see Vicar walking out of a bullhead. She was wearing a suit similar to winters own, she came to the side and bowed as you figures,ma man and a woman came out. Kato looked petrified and terrified at the same time, because he was trembling.
"Hello son, it's been long since we've had a gathering hasn't it?" The man said as he walked towards Kato.
"NOT IN A MILLION YEARS" Kato said as he charged towards them, the man raised his sleeves while the woman clutched her fist and Vicar took out her blade and Zara charged right behind Kato. He was obvious going to die, or whatever they wanted to do would happen. I felt the numbing poison take over my head, the Corners of my visions started darkening as I used my remaining strength to reach out my hand.
"K...a.to" I said before I passed out.