CH10: Her World

Blake's POV
It took an hour before I woke up and four before I could move again. I got up with the support of my blade and looked at everyone else. Eileen was active before me, after me was Sisi and Logan.
"You guys we gotta go get Kato." I said as I managed to help Sisi to the floor. We looked around but no sigh of him or any of his fucked up family members were still there.
"Where did they go?" Eileen said as she looked around, looking rather weak, but not as much as the rest, her bodies probably use to it.
"He's underground far southeast from here" we heard Sisi say.
"How do you know?" Logan asked her as he got up.
"I put a tracker on all of you just in case something like this happens" Sisi said as she tried walking but fell to the ground. We all collapsed back as we lied there.
"There's no way we can get Kato back in these conditions." I said as I took out my scroll and dialed a number.
"Hey Pyrrha, I have a favor to ask of you..."

Vicar's POV
I watch on my seat as my brother was beaten mercilessly by my father,mother and brother until he was unable to move again. I laughed as I came and grabbed s good chunk of his hair and pulled it to make him look at me.
"Hello brother.." I said cheerfully. His eyes were dull and drowsy due to the intense beating they were giving him. He looked me straight in the eye.
"Fuck you" he said with a lot of venom. I frowned at the fact that he wasn't beaten enough, I slammed his head in the floor of the bullhead, causing his nose to bleed.
"Rough him up more, he's not ready to talk yet." He kept his head on the ground as our father grabbed him and threw him to wall before connecting punches into his stomach, but he never flinched. After what seemed like an hour of getting beaten, my dad grabbed him by his collar and threw him to the ground with such force that he bounced. He struggled and looked up at me. I looked at him with a smile in my eyes. This is what I wanted to see. Him in pain, willing to listen to his big sister. I noticed an evil ear-to-ear grin came upon my face as I used my past to cover it. I grabbed a handful of his silver hair, now covered with blood and dirt, and hoisted it more higher so his face would meet mine.
"What the hell do you want..." He groaned out as he sluggishly opened his eyes to meet mine. His beautiful silver eyes. If only I had such oculi.
" I just want he best for you. Those friends of your just a sore to eyes. A lethal medicine. Your better off without the." Before I finished. Kato spun out of my grip and gave me a pin-point roundhouse kick as I flew and hit the shell of the bullhead. I felt blood stream down from my lip. I wipe it off and smile.
"To think you can still hit me." I look at my Father and Mother that are waiting for my next order.
"Cut off his arms and legs." They start walking at him. He holds his left arm and I see a bright white light. I see the cannon. He points it at me.
"We die together motherfucker." He pulls the trigger.
"Like brother like sister." I pull out my Evelyn and point it at him. Before I could pull my trigger, a bright light consumed the bullhead. Before everything went black.

Kato's POV
I crashed hard into the ground. I rolled and looked around. I was in a desert. The sand covering the already dried blood and dirt. I slowly got up and looked around. No architecture anywhere. I turn to the inferno that use to be the bullhead infront out me. Something started crawling out. I looked closer to see my sister. I changed into the Chinkage and started charging at her. I pumped blood into the blade and charged a slash. Just one hit. She's injured. I can do this. Kill her and be done with this.
"Wait KATO WAIT WE CAN TWLK ABOUT THIS!" She said as she started crawling back. I jumped into the air as my blade pumped arcane though my blood.
"FOR SONA!!!!!!" I slashed down. Blood poured everywhere, painting the yellow sand around us. I stood there. The blade in my hand I pulled it out from her chest. I looked down to see my Mom. A deep cup across her chest.
"Baby...why" before she could talk again. I slashed at her neck..decapitating her. Her body fell onto the hot sand.
"MOTHER!!!!!!" Vicar with her broken leg crawled to my mother's and held her body. She looked up at me with her gray eyes.
"You son of a bitch... I'll make sure you pay before I take you." She kissed my mother's forehead. Suddenly I felt a strong force pushing sand back. My cloth and hair flew backwards as I held my stance. I changed to my Ludwig blade and stabbed into the ground. I turned to see a blue smoke vortex spinning around Vicar.
"I'll show you just how strong I am..." The blue smoke formed a giant skeleton. I froze in fear. The memory's flashing in my mind.
"No...stay strong Kato....it's not what you think you can do this."
I gulp as I pull the blade out the ground and ignite it in fire. The red flames reflecting in my eyes. I stabbed a blood vial in my leg. My wounds heal as I look at the gigantic Skelton.
"Let's see what's stronger. Determination or FEAR. She said with an evil smile. She takes a few steps back before the giant Skelton opens its empty eye sockets. Fear stabs me instantly as I feel my body trembling. It's body gets on all fours.
"Welcome to my World Kato.." She said as the Beast erupted in Lighting.