The Trip To Olympus

Barry's POV
I could not say anything, I was basically stuck with my words. "So your Rao" Alex said while trying to get Maggie up "Yes I am Alex Danvers" he said starting to smile. "How do you name my name" she asked "I know all your names" he said while rubbing Kara's head.

"So you KNOW everyone" Diana asked and Rao laughed "Yes I do Diana Prince, Child of Zues, Princess of
Themyscira, Daughter of Hippolyta, The God Killer" he said and Diana shook her head. "Now my children, why did you call me" He asked and kara started Howling and Barking at him, but it seemed like he got it.

"Ahh I see now, there is another God in here" He said and everyone gasped and started looking around. "Who is it" Diana said and Rao stood up and walked towards me and bent down, he then pointed at me "You are, you are not a kryptonian God, but you are a Greek God. You Barry Allen are the God of Speed" he said and I started to get faint.

"That explains it, my brother Hermes unfortunately was murdered and he was the God of Speed. Zues has been looking for someone fast or faster, so I'm guessing since you are the fastest man alive, you became a God. Congratulations Brother" Diana said while coming up to hug me.

"So your saying Barry is a Greek God" Iris said and Diana nodded "Are you also saying that we are siblings now" I asked and diana smiled and nodded. "Wow, th-this is so awesome" I said "Yes, yes it is" Rao said while standing back up. "Well I guess now I get to show you all Olympus because I have to take Barry there" Diana said "Wait we are seriously going to Olympus" Bruce said and Diana nodded.

"That means you to Rao, Kara and Kal-el" Diana said and those 3 all froze "Come again" Clark said "You 3 are going with the rest of us to" She said and Kara started jumping and Howling, well somebody is excited. "We shall go to Olympus with you Diana" Rao said while Kara and Clark were following him.

"Ok everyone get close to me" Diana said so we all got close then she started murmuring some stuff. Soon there was a bright light and then it was all gone "Ok everyone, we are here" she said and we opened our eyes. Once I looked around, we were basically in the sky on a rocky path leading to this huge ass chair.

"Umm....Diana where are we" I asked and she smiled "Welcome to Olympus" she said while walking to the huge chair. Once we were close we stopped behind Diana "Father I'm Home" she said and a big man and some more people showed up around us.

"Ahh my daughter I missed you" the big man said while smiling, I'm guessing he is Zues and these people are other Gods around us. "Oh my God, you are Zues" Ned said and Zues smiled "Yes I am, now Diana may I ask who are these people" He said while the other Gods were standing ready defend.

"Calm down Father, these are my friends and I have brought them here for a reason" she said and Zues got confused "I'm glad you made some more friends, but what is the reason you brought them here though" he asked still confused.

Diana sighed and she must have knew that I was in the back of the group because she went and grabbed me towards the front "This is Barry Allen and he is our new God of Speed" she said smiling. Zues got up and walked down the stairs all the way towards me until he was in front of me.

He picked me up and hugged me "Well welcome son to Olympus, I am so excited to meet you" he said and he put me down. I was very nervous "Um nice to meet you to sir" I said and he laughed "You dont have to be shy no more boy, we are family now" he said mentioning to the other Gods who were smiling. "Now if you dont mind, show us some of that speed" he said and I smirked.

Lightning appeared in my eyes and sped off so fast that this is the fastest I have ever went. I ran across the whole Olympus 2 seconds and when I got back, everyone was stunned. "Wow you truly are fast, faster than Hermes my boy. I even saw the red and orange lightning appear in your eyes and when you started running it was behind you to" he said with so much joy.