Transformation

Barry's POV
Me and Iris slept so good night, no noises, no nothing, just peace and quiet. Yesterday was pretty fun and very interesting, I did not know Kara could dance like that. It hurt to see her like that last night when she was playing the piano, but at least I have my best friend back just like the old glee ways.

Me and Iris had taken a refreshing shower together and now getting dressed. I put on a blue and white striped shirt and a blue jacket with some grey pants and white converse. Iris had on a black crop top with a beige cover jacket and some skinny grey jeans with heels. "You are so damn beautiful" I said while kissing her.

 "You are so damn beautiful" I said while kissing her

She kissed me back and then we set off to the kitchen where the rest probably were to, ounce we got to the kitchen everybody was there eating breakfast

She kissed me back and then we set off to the kitchen where the rest probably were to, ounce we got to the kitchen everybody was there eating breakfast. The only people who were missing are kara and Diana, "Hey where is Kara and Diana" I asked while taking a sip from my coffee.

"Diana is changing I think and kara might still be asleep" Clark said. Of course kara would be asleep, she used to always sleep in on the weekends. We all started talking while eating then we heard Diana and we looked her direction, and what I saw made my eyes and everyone else eyes go wide. She was only in a red lace bra and panties, "Diana where are your clothes" Eliza asked.

"I do not know, my suitcase is not in my room. Do any of you know where my suitcase is" she asked and then Maria said "Hold on, I'm trying to remember where I put it" she said while thinking. While she was thinking we heard someone coming down the hallway and we looked in that direction except for Diana.

It was kara who was in the hallway, she had on a white shirt and joggers with some socks while looking at her phone, while walking she looked up and saw Diana and froze. Kara's eyes were as big as saucers, she was staring at Diana. I could hear Clark, Maggie, slade, and Sara all snickering while looking at Kara, kara took a step toward but stumbled back while still looking at Diana.

She stumbled some more and then she just passed out, she freaking passed out on the floor which caused a loud thud. "Oh my God did she really just pass out" Thea said while we all looked at her motionless body. Diana turned around quickly and walked over to kara to try and get her up, we all just stayed and watched.