Soon☽*

Caitlin never in her life was told she was beautiful, she didn't even feel beautiful. She sneaked a glance at Lucas his elbow was on the table covering the corner of his eyes so they wouldn't wander back to her. Liz, had her back turned to do some dishes, then drying them.

Lucas jumped down from the stool bringing a lot of attention to himself as his feet had an impact on the ground. He placed the dish in the sink his mother scrolling at her son, "may I be excused?" Caitlin spoke up both the hemmings turned around, a smile found it's way up to Liz's lips.

"Sure honey, leave your bowl on the table I'll do the dishes" caite got off the stool almost falling but Luke caught her, she blushed heavily while luke chuckled quietly.

-
"This is when lukey was three, I couldn't get him to pee in the toilet" Liz announced showing Caitlin Lucas baby photos while Luke sat on the other side of his mother who was in the middle of the both of them. Luke groaned, putting his head in his hands "my baby on the first day of school" she pointed at the photo, with little luke in glasses his sketchers on his feet, a power ranger shirt and a pair of black sweatpants.

They finished the baby photos and miss Hemmings walked up to bed not too long ago, luke and caite stayed on there sides watching a sobby love story on hallmark.

After a story of a husband leaving his wife and a wife leaving her husband and the two find each other along the way, they called it night. "I'll sleep on the couch" Caitlin smiled, stretching out once Luke got up.

"No, I'm going to sleep on the floor of the room you're sleeping on the bed." He said grabbing her hand yanking her off the couch, they walked upstairs luke putting caite to bed, lifting the blanket up to her chin.

"Good night" he whispered as she fluttered her eyelids shut once he kissed her forehead head, he laid on the hard rock floor rolling on his side, oh what he would give to be in that bed with her.

With his lips pressed on her neck, the sent of her hair filling his nostrils, his own arms wrapped around her small figure waste, rubbing circles on the opening of her back from his shirt pulled up.

Oh how long luke thought about it, almost found his way to slumber "luke," her small voice said, "yeah" he groggily voice speaking, "did I wake you? sorry" she mumbled, he laughed "no, I'm still up" it was half true but she didn't need to know that.

"Can you umm, never mind" she waves it off, "no tell me" he demanded.

"Can you, I mean just you can sit in your bed it's yours plus your back probably hurts" with that Luke jumped up not even realizing how much pain it was lying there.

He slumped into bed, moving closer to her but she pushed forward, "just don't touch me, please" she said, luke quickly turned around facing the wall, that's all he wanted to do now since she said that he can't "at least not right now" she mumbled.