Beside you☽

Luke was on tour once more, Caitlin ended up falling in love with the apartment with red brick wall almost reminded her of how a home should feel, it had an indoor fire witch was helpful a lot, she didn't mind cleaning Lucas dishes he left them almost every where.

In the bed room, on the bed room floor, top of the tv, table, microwave. Again, almost everywhere.

New Years every couple kissed under the fire works in New York City when the ball dropped. Tour was at least three months, he couldn't really promise that though it might be five or six, no one really knows.

'Hey babe, skype?' The text reader on Caitlin's phone, she didn't want to be alone so she invited all the girls over, not for a sleep over but a late hang out, her computer dinged, singling their was an incoming call.

Clicking yes, his face popped up along with the rest of the boys.

"Hey, girls, babe" he smirked, leaving cait a blushing mess all the girls teasing her, "settle down," they all went silence at Kevin's voice, knowing he probably came to disconnect them all.

"So we have to go babe, reahurusals really early, love you" he cooed before she could even answer disconnect was on the screen.

'Skype Tm, Hun?'

'That'd be lovely' she replays short.

The girls soon left after the fiasco, Caroline stayed a little later.

"You sure, I'd love to stay?" Carol said sweetly she was way too kind and generous, shacking her head with a little smile "no, I really need sleep. Don't get me wrong I want you to stay I'm just not feeling right" faking a cough, Caroline walked away with her head down.

What luke woudl do just to have her beside him, he didn't want her here, he needed her here.

Caitlin lied awake, her phone in hand trying to find the words to say after the sweet long paragraph of how much luke loved her.

'Caitlin, just incase your sleeping like a rock, just know I'm not. I'm trying, really actually trying hard to sleep, counting sheep isn't helping my brain is focused on you, your all I think about, I wish I was beside you. In my arms were i know your safe, just to know I get to do that honor of protecting you. I love you, really I truly do, don't leave, I just need to know you won't leave tell me that.'

Luke sent her, he breathed out a sigh, not noticing he's been holding that in. Replaying the words she spoke as he was all packed up, "don't ever leave" watching her leave makeup running down her face was probably the most heart braking scene he ever saw.

'God this took long, I was thinking, taking in every word you typed and if you were wondering I won't, i won't leave I promise. If you truly hurt me I'll be upset but know I want you there even if I saw I don't. I love you too much to let you go, goodnight and sweet dreams lukey.' It brought a smile to his face as he read her words.

Falling a sleep quietly and soundless.

She need him

Nearly two in the morning was enough for her, she needed something to calm her nerves. She still hasn't came close to falling alseep.

Drinking some warm milk, walking across the hall to her bed room.

Laying down and waiting for sleep to take over.