The call☽

Luke took cal up to the bedroom getting him some new clothes as Calum walked to the bathroom, he knew he shouldn't of just left like that, he shouldn't of considered a brake up like That, how stupid could one person be? So now what, he once had everything witch in one flash of a moment could be taken from him.

Let her go, if she comes back she's yours

If not she was never yours.

So how long would he have to wait until she comes back, a day, a month, a year? He couldn't live a minute without her what makes him think he can wait a year.

Pulling the wet clothes off and placing the dry ones on, he carries them over to the hamper. Luke went to make some tea down stairs so Caitlin was the only one in the room with his t- shirt over her, knee high.

She walked over to him as he sobbed in her shoulder, it wasn't an awkward silence but caite felt the need to say something, pulling away he whipped his tears "what happen, cause I know Erin was in love with you she wouldn't just out of the blue brake up with you."

No matter how much he wanted to speak he couldn't, instead of words sobs let his mouth "it-it was me" he whimpered, Lucas was outside the room ease dropping "nothing is ever anyone's fault, theses things happen for reason, and maybe who knows if I never met Blake me and luke wouldn't be together, so don't blame yourself, you'll find another or you'll get Erin back"

Erin woke up in the hospital bed, deja vu. As she watched her surroundings, Calum was no longer in the chair beside her, both of her parents were asleep.

Erin's arm was bandaged up the crease of it, she got out of the bed, trying to be very caution but once they heard the bed creak her dad shout up, "ready to go home baby girl?" No matter how much she missed him, she couldn't allow herself to go track him down.

She nodded, maybe this was how it was supposed to be.

Luke entered the room smiling handing the tea too Calum, he felt so wrong to ease drop but he knew cal wouldn't tell him. "I'm gonna go to the couch, lovely seeing you caite" Caitlin smile nodding, Lucas grabbed her waste and pulled her close, "I love you" he smiled kissing her jawline.

"I love you too" she said sticking her face in his chest.

~

No one has seen Erin since a week, she didn't want to see anyone. Isabelle once went to her house and all the mother told her was Erin was not well, she sick.

Calum wouldn't go back to the apartment, so instead he lived on the hemmings couch. Cal wasn't doing any better, cried every night, Ashton decided that they all should have a camp out. Caitlin got Nicky's number neymar couldn't make it, Caroline and Liam said yes. The rest of the lads were too busy hanging out with there girlfriends that day.

After everything was set up, it was nearly dark, the girls spent the day swimming in the ocean, gossiping. The boys set up the tents, then started a fire, as the girls got back.

Caroline was In between Liam's legs, Caitlin's head was in Luke's lap as he brushed her hairs behind her ear. Belle was straddling Ashton waste as they talked about memories they had. Nichole and Calum sat awkwardly on each side of the log.

Ashton's phone called and Isabelle got off of him so he can go answer it, he picked it up putting it on speaker, "hello" a girl was speaking belle giving him a glare.

"This is Mary, we've spoke, before this is five seconds of summer?" She asked slightly confused "oh yeah, Ashton yeah we've spoken, so?"

"We'll were giving an offer, would you wanna become a band or not?" Everyone shouted yes, except cal, moving on from Erin was gonna be harder then he thought.