No harm☽*

Luke was half asleep in math class, the words sounding gibberish he couldn't focus so he let his tiredness drown him in. He diddon't sleep at all last night, fighting his argue to kiss her, she woke up when he crawled to bed, mumbling words in her sleep.

He left a lingering kiss on her forehead walking out of his house catching the bus, sitting next to his friend Michael, Calum his other friend who sat behind him in math class, pulled away from his arm so he lost all balance and his head fell right on the desk cursing.

"Bell rang man you're lucky you have such a good friend" cal teased while Luke groaned in his seat, one more class one more. He made his way to Spanish, still not getting the point of another language. There weren't anymore test, already finished the exams in there so it was basically a free period, he took that as his cue to dream about his girl, was she his girl?

"Dude don't fall asleep I want to talk" Ashton wined, he loved his friends but hated them with a passion. "No, I just-I want to sleep," he said slowly, he was so close to falling asleep.

"Why are you so tired?" Ash asked jumping to the desk in front of Lucas making him whine as he opens his eyes to answer his question, "a girl" he mumbled sleepily "dude did you fuck her into oblivion?" His laughed boomed making everyone's eye them "no I didn't, I wouldn't!" Luke shouted getting pissed off his friend would think that low of him.

"She, I don't know but I wouldn't, but if she wanted though" Lucas smirked, making him sink lower on the asshole chart "you weren't at Kats party? Dude, she was looking for you" ash said, luke disliked her mostly because she treated him like crap when they dated.

"I had umm- II was busy with my moms gardening" Luke quickly jumping into a non- true explanation.

-
"Hello, sweetheart I didn't know you were here" miss Hemmings gave caite a forced smile, she just couldn't trust that girl, caite quickly nodded not answering.

"So are you and luke, hooking up?" Liz asks taking a seat on the couch next to the girl, caites eyes went wide as if they might pop out "no. I'm not a hooker, or a slut nothing of that kind." She said a matter of faculty

"those were not my intentions, you have to, believe me, I'm so sorry, you thought I meant that Caitlin. Just Luke's been hurt, just got out of a relationship. He was devastated, wanted to make sure he wasn't just having an interaction with you, and you getting hurt in the end, but he's not that bad of a kid but he has done it before." Liz felt so bad about saying that, she didn't mean it at all that way, caite knew she meant well though.

"I don't have feelings for your son, ms. Hemmings even if I did It would take forever to be able to give myself away like that to him, " she smiled back at caites words.

"All good, no harm?" Liz asked Caitlin nodded "no harm" she resumed her.