Horrible Dates☽

The couple sat at the table in Dave & Busters, they both order some wings and fries, two waters were placed on the table. After playing six games of skeeball and three typhoon virtual roller coasters, they were both tired.

Luke invited the lads but they never shows up, belle and Ashton had a dinner date plane, Erin and Calum were having dinner with the parents and Mikey didn't want to third wheel.

Caite was fine with it being them two though, getting to know each others past a little more, even though Caitlin didn't have that much to share.

"So Calum, it's been a while" Erin's dad smiled, her dad and cal got into a accident two years ago, Calum tensed under the table, Erin squeezed his knee reassuring him it's fine, witch made him ease a little. After the punch he threw at her dad, Erin ran away to live in an apartment with him, she knew her farther hated cal ever since they start to be friends.

Cal confessed that his dad nagged him on, saying how he'll never be her type, and how they won't work out.

"Yeah it has"

The wings came, Caity suddenly not that hungry anymore, she was only in it for the fries, the fries were put down next. Both grabbing at the same one, Caitlin blushes pulling her hand away.

"You have it" they both say at the same, laughing along with what they said "no, yo-" the both of them began only blushing , saying it again. Luke was flustered grabbing a wing out of the bin, staring at caite as she grabs the fry they both fought over.

"So when are you getting that new car, ash?" Isabelle piped in, as the waitress eyed him down, him doing it back at her. Ashton didn't even acknowledge her.

Belle groan as the bleach Blondie chewed on her gum, then popping it right in front of his face, ash didn't even flinch. Jammy the waitress, cleavage was visible the 8 buttons that were shown the rest under the skirt she wore, four buttons were popped open.

Isabelle was having enough ready to up and leave until she saw Mikey enter the diner, she walked up to him with a smile.

"Can you take me home" she asked, he chewed the inside of his cheek looking behind her, the waitress hand on his shoulder ash almost drooling over her.

He nodded pulling a arm around her neck before existing.

Caite dropped a wing when she saw who stepped in, washing her hand off with a paper napkin still eyeing his appearance, she walked out of the booth making her way over to the blonde boy.

"Blake" she squealed hugging him.

"Caitlin, it's been forever." He smirks watching luke as his hand creeped down to her lower back, luke whipped the sauce with his arm looking as if he's killing him with his mind.

Before Luke's hand could touch her but Caitlin pulled away, he laughed a little, whipping the sauce from the Corner of her mouth with his finger and put it in his mouth.

"I'm here with luke wanna say hi?" Caity asked dragging him to say hi, he nodded while saying a "I love to"