Lucid Dream

^^

Third person's POV

Jungkook possesses the ability to lucid dream every god damn night and since he's a growing boy; going through puberty, it's completely normal for him to have wet dreams of both girls and guys. He's more to guys though but oh well.

However, Jungkook was not interested in having sex and have his 'little problem' fixed. He would leave his partner to do something worthier of his time instead. I mean, he can control his dreams. So, of course, he went to study or catch up on some anime that he has been missing the time to watch.

He has been doing it since his early teens. When he entered college (where he had met Tae), his friendship with Tae grew stronger and soon, without realising it, he has been catching feelings for the latter. Same goes to the latter.

Most of the nights, he'd lie in bed, going through the moments that he had shared with Taehyung during the day and ended up falling asleep with a huge smile plastered on his face.

Then...

One night, he had a dream about Taehyung for the first time ever and oh mann, was it hot 😉. Once he had entered into his dreamland, he found himself in his room, lying on the bed, half-naked. As usual, it felt so real.

'Okay? So, I'm in my room? I guess I should catch up on One Piece.' He thought to himself.

As he was about to get off from his bed, the door of his room suddenly creaked open and revealed a boy whom he would never imagine appearing in his dreams.

But there he was, dressed in his dress shirt which was too big for him. The dress shirt goes all the way down to his mid thighs and Jungkook wasn't sure if he was wearing anything underneath.

He gulped as Taehyung slowly neared his bed and climbed onto his bed rather seductively. Jungkook's not complaining though. Jungkook then pulled himself against the headboard, shocked at Tae's unusual behaviour.

Tae proceeded to sit on his lap. He wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck and both his legs were sitting to each side of Jungkook, straddling him almost immediately.

Jungkook choked back a moan and noticed that Tae's not wearing anything underneath like he thought earlier. He averted his gaze away from Tae but Tae's not having that. Tae then cupped Jungkook, so they can have a proper exchange of look.

"Daddy... Taetae has a problem ☹." Taehyung let go of Jungkook's face and pouted; fiddling his fingers nervously.

"H-huh? W-what is it?" Jungkook stuttered, still shocked as fuck.

He bit onto his lower lip before pursing his lips, "Little Taetae has a problem..." he then pointed to his pubic area, also revealing his growing bulge underneath the dress shirt.

"C-can daddy help little Taetae?" Taehyung asked politely, in hope that Jungkook might help.

'F-fuck...' Jungkook cursed internally.

To say that Jungkook was overwhelmed is totally understandable because in reality, Taehyung is someone who is very strict and uptight. He is someone who takes things very seriously and never has he ever touched the topic of sex. And that was what he thought. Taehyung has another side that he has never shown to anyone. Jungkook might be the first though. A side that Jungkook can never expect. A side that Jungkook soon will love.

Okay back to the lucid dream.

Jungkook's POV

"D-daddy? Do you not like me?" Taehyung's lips started to tremble as unshed tears were threatening to fall.

"Huh? N-no. I would never hate you." I quickly said but tears started to stream down his cheeks.

"Then why is daddy not responding to Taetae? Daddy hates Taetae, right? You don't have to lie." he sobbed harder and repeatedly smacked my bare chest.

I grabbed both his wrists to prevent any further smacking and faced him; staring intensely into his puffy eyes. Taehyung sniffed as he stopped crying.

"Tae...~ what are you doing to me?" I asked softly, wiping his tears away with my thumb.

"I love you, Jungkook." Taehyung confessed with all seriousness, dropping all the act.

"Ever since I laid eyes on you, my heart fell for you. I fell for you, Jungkook. I'm head over heels for you." Taehyung's head hung low, afraid that his feelings were not reciprocated.

'Now, this is the Taehyung I know.' I smiled.

'But I don't mind if he acts like that for me in real life though.'

I brushed that thought away and brought his chin up so that our eyes would meet.

"I love you too, Taehyung. It's just not you who fell in love at first sight. I was the same. So... I was wondering if you would like to be my boyfriend." I asked, and he let a few tears drop from his eyes.

"Yes! Yes, I would love to!" he squealed in joy and attached his lips onto mine and I responded.

I snaked my arms around his petite waist and pulled him closer to me.

Before anything could happen, everything started to fade away and I was left alone in the dark when I woke up.

I was back in my room but this time, it was the reality.

My heart ached as I thought back about the lucid dream.

"How I wish that was real." I sighed as I sat upright.

"What was?" a familiar voice asked, and I was caught off guard and fell of my bed.

"Jungkook! Are you alright?" Taehyung got off the bed as well and helped me up.

"T-Taehyung? W-what you? What? What are you doing here?" I stumbled over my own words, not believing that he's here with me. I slapped myself on the cheek, "I'm not dreaming?"

"What nonsense are you spouting about, Jungkook? We were doing a project together till 1 a.m. and you told me to stay because it's dangerous to walk home alone." Taehyung explained as we sat on the bed.

"Oh, right..." he facepalmed and continued, "You probably have forgotten about that since you were really tired and fell asleep on the floor."

"Oh... sorry... I guess I was really tired." I managed to say.

"Yeah... so erm, do you feel uncomfortable if I sleep next to you? I can always move to the couch." Tae asked and blushed at his own question.

"No, no I don't feel uncomfortable at all. Instead, I kind of like it." I pressed my lips and realised that this is the perfect moment to ask him out. Come one, Kook. Don't chicken out.

"I kind of like the idea of having you next to me or me being with you." I continued, and Taehyung stared at me with his eyes wide.

"I kind of like it when you're always near me. It makes my day all better and you're always the one who lifts my mood up when I'm down. Without you, I'm probably all alone till this day."

"Kookie..." Taehyung placed his hand over mind and smiled, "Me too..."

I perked up at his words.

"I too kind of like the idea of being with you. I too kinda like it when you're near me. You too make my day so much better than it is and..."

"I love you."

"I love you"

We both professed our love for each other simultaneously followed by our laughter.

"By the way, you were sleep talking earlier." Taehyung blushed.

"What?!"

-- 29/10/18

Thanks for reading!