Tae's Rant Part 1

Taehyung's POV

"Okay, this should do it!" I smiled as I pressed send.

I wonder if it's too confusing for him though.

--

'Please read till the end and don't get hurt MY LOVE.

Read everything. Do not miss a single word in case there might be some misunderstandings.

I am that type of person who needs constant love and I can't go on with life if I don't receive a single 'I love you' text message from you. It could be in the form of voice message or emojis.

I don't like it when you feel like you feel like you're obliged to send me random cute messages just because I told you so. I'd like it if you do it without having me to ask. I never know what you're thinking like for real.

You're that type of person who sucks at expressing your feelings/emotions. That makes me quite frustrated. You never complain about me. I was expecting you to dislike some aspects of my personality after dating me for quite a while because I know my flaws and I'm trying to fix them for you.

I don't know why but I feel like you're more hyped around others than when you're with me. Kind of sad thinking about that. I've considered not wanting to care so much about this matter and tried to text you less. Didn't work because you said you're fine with that. Sighs...

I've told you many times. I don't know if you think you've changed but I don't think you've really changed because I really have no idea what's going through your mind.

I want to know what's my place in your life, bae. Explain to me and ensure me the things I shouldn't worry about, so I don't have to feel like I'm worthless. Do it as soon as possible.

Anybody could've just replaced me, and you too know that anyone could've replaced yours, but I've repeated so many times that I only want you. Maybe that's why it has given you the confidence that I would never leave you, but I want to hear it from you too.

I mean it doesn't have to be every time. What I meant is I just want you to surprise me with your random attention or anything.

I don't know to be honest.

I'm expecting something from you, and I feel like that's never really going to happen.

I've really considered not caring about you at all and not wanting to think about you entirely, but I couldn't because what if... you've lost your feelings for me just like that.

Your love for me now compared to last time has weakened. Well, maybe that's because you've started working and you just don't think about me that much anymore.

I can't even mention what I'm truly feeling because you're quite hard to deal with. Hehe.

I've been careful.

I remembered that last time, you were an emotional wreck. You get sad or upset at the smallest thing in our relationship and I helped you get through it without being irritated or annoyed. I genuinely want to help you and make you happy as soon as possible. I asked if you were okay and checked on you every so often.

But.

Are you able to do that for me?

I've seen it before, I don't think you can because you said so yourself.

You said you don't know what you should do. Plus, you're working so why should I add more problems in your life? Yes, I admit I've been disappointed by you for so many times. But I was able to get over it because at first it didn't seem like a big deal. That I'm able to grow as a person by getting over it without ever mentioning about the problem.

But then, I realized I'm actually killing myself inside.

That's why sometimes when I'm moody in the car with you. It's mostly because of you. I know you noticed it. I know you're frustrated by that. Who in the world would like to be with a person like me, right? Like wtf, why are you down?

That's because you've never comforted me. Seriously, think about it. You don't say things like, 'Aw bae, I'm sorry. Everything's going to be okay.'

'Cheer uppppp, I'm here with you.'

So, if you're wondering how you're gone cheer me up or wipe the frown away from my face, SAY THIS.

JUST ANYTHING FROM YOU WOULD LIGHT UP THE HECK OUT OF MY WORLD. THE MOODINESS WILL GO AWAY IN AN INSTANT.

BUT NO, YOU STAY SILENT JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU SHOULD BE SAYING.

I'M NOT TRYING TO COMPLAIN BUT I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW WHAT YOU SHOULD BE DOING IN THAT CASE AND I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANY EXCUSES FROM YOU SAYING YOU SUCK AT EXPRESSING OR YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU SHOULD BE SAYING SO I'M TEACHING YOU NOW.

I know you don't pay attention to the littlest details, bae.

I DON'T WANT TO EXPECT ANYTHING ANYMORE OMG.

SURPRISE ME.

THAT'S ALL I WANT.

BUT OH, YOU DON'T KNOW HOW? READ WHAT I WROTE ABOVE.

TELL ME WHAT'S MY IMPORTANCE SO I CAN CONTINUE MY ROLE AS YOUR LOVELY BOYFRIEND AND SUPPORT YOU THROUGHOUT ALL YOUR LIFE. GOD DAMN ITTTTTTTTT.

p.s this is not a hate message.

I know being in a relationship with me is hard, but I promise you, I can do so much more as long as you clear things up for me. Take your time.

I'm trying to learn the way things are so the relationship can be maintained *muacks*

Thanks for reading😚.

I love you so much hehe.

Yours truly, taetae.'

--

Jungkook's POV

"Wow." I stared at the long ass message he sent five minutes ago.

My mind just blew. I had no idea he was feeling that way at all.

Was I that oblivious? I kinda feel guilty now HAHA.

"Okayyy bby, you just wait and see what's going to happen tomorrow." I snickered.

👀👀👀

-- (22/3/2020)

Thanks for reading!