13. Spin The Bottle

I sat in between Tyler and Taco. A bunch of random people from school gathered, around 30 people in the circle. Fuck, I was starting to feel the vodka a bit.

Kali took the bottle.

She spun it, everyone held their breaths. It got quiet. The bottle landed on Luka. Everyone cheered, laughing. She reached over to him, he was straight across from her.
A peck on the lips. Then, Luka took the bottle, and it landed on a random girl next to him.
She smiled and they kissed a little.
She took the bottle, it landed on Jasper. Everyone laughed.

"Damn about time! Come here girl!" She laughed, and he kissed her for like, three seconds.

This was starting to get entertaining, as long as I was going unpicked.
Jasper spun it, and it landed on Steve.
Everyone laughed, but he spun it again, landing on a different girl.
A peck on the lips.

"This shit is so stupid," I whispered into Tyler's ear. He nodded, "Just hope I get Kali."

Soon, Taco had to spin, and it landed on Jorja.

"Oh, no," He laughed, knowing how awkward it would be. Everyone chanted 'Kiss!' until Jorja decided she might as well.
It was just a game anyway. She crawled over to Taco, and he seemed eager. Jorja took his face, and their lips synced for about five seconds.

It was super sensual, she pulled away, licking her lips as she kept eye contact.

"Yo! Nigga!" Jasper shouted, everyone else yelling random shit that I could barely make out.

She went back to where she was, and took a hold of the bottle. It started slowing down, and my nightmare unfolded.

My heart dropped as it stopped on me, everyone yelling.

"This shit is gonna be so fucking hot!" Rocky shouted from the other side of the circle. I had literally no choice but to kiss her.

She started coming over to me, and I did too. It got super loud, but I was able to block everything out somehow.

"Remember, it's a game." Jorja whispered, noticing how tense I was. I grabbed the back of her neck, pulling her in.
Her lips were as soft as I could have ever imagined. I could feel her smiling as we pulled away, a total of four seconds. The room was going crazy.

"Holy fuck," She said, smiling.

I went back to my place, grabbing the bottle. I spun it, and I prayed it landed on Rocky, honestly.

Syd.

"Oh hell nah, my sister?!" Taco shouted. I went over to her, she took a swing of her drink before she placed her hand on my waist, and I placed my hand on her cheek. I could feel the alcohol begin to settle in. Our lips grazed each other before we finally kissed, which in turn made me smile and pull away.

I laughed, and she did too.

She took the bottle, and it landed on a random girl. They kissed.

People we didn't even know kept getting picked until Crystal was chosen by Luka.

They gave a peck on the lips, not caring much. Crystal spun the bottle, and it landed on Kali.

They pecked each other on the lips, the guys yelled more, but they ignored it, laughing. Kali took the bottle, and as it slowed down, I realized there was a chance it would land on T.

If finally stopped, and I was right.

"Fuck," Tyler breathed, Kali biting her lip. She started coming over, and he grabbed her hip, Kali taking the back of his neck.