《。☆*~Thanks~*☆。》

Look at that, we have reached the end of my book!

First of all I just want to say, thank you for choosing to read my book!

I guess you were all looking for smut???

I mean I would add some but then I'm like..

Nah..

Anyways, I hoped you all liked the book! Please take note this is a stand alone book, so it won't be turned into a series.

Surprisingly this is one of the books that I have completed faster than any other book I have written.

Just to clarify I do have a Bumblebee X reader trilogy series but that will be out by 2019 XD

I know, I know I am an asshole...on the side note, is anyone planning on watching the bumblebee movie?

I know I am! I'm so ready for it! *squeals*

ANYWAYS!!!

All videos used are not mine! Credit goes to the creators who had made the edits and or the actual songs!

I do not own transformers-either the merchandise or the movies! Credit goes to Hasbro and Michael Bay and other writers for the movies and such.

I simply created this book for pleasure and the entrainment! No profit was taken in making this book!

Thank you for all the reads, and votes for this book! I really appreciate it! Love you all!!!

Love always, your crazy author,
Alexandra Capone
(Chatnoirpurrincess)💞