Chapter 4- The Jealous Boss

A/N was pretty pissed off when I accidentally pressed a button on this stupid laptop that erased all my work, so I tried to restore it although the first one was wayyy better.....

__________________________________________________________________________

*NOT EDITED*

Rosali's point of view-

"So I'll have Jarey email you some of the contracts and delivery forms we've had since we started your department. You'll also have the manufaturing contracts, name of every business assiciate that will ever be in contact for you and everything else you will need to know about your department. Also I would like that these designs be mailed to our company in England, they are the ones who are in contact with these clients and they want them by tomorrow morning," Leo said.

I nodded, "I'll have them mailed right away Mr. Moretti," I said as I gathered the designs and put them in their folders.

"Please call me Leo," he smirked. 

I chose not to answer but just nod and walk out the door.

"Stacey send these to England, the same department as ours, they want these designs by morning, so if you could make it express please," I said.

"Right away Miss. Hendrix," she answered as she started organizing them.

"Call me Rose," I smiled before entering my office. As soon as I sat down I recieved an email from Jarey.

He sent me all of the files, business associate name, manufacturing contract and everything else I need to know. Well that was fast...

For the rest of the day I was reading everything I needed to know, the contracts we've handled and the ones that are in current discussion, also studying the people I may come in contact with in the future.

When I was done, I wanted to re-read the contracts again to make sure everything was in check when Stacey entered my office saying that the designs should be arriving in England in three hours and that she was heading home. I looked at the clock on my laptopt and it was indeed already 5, well time does go fast when you're working.

"All right Stacey see you tomorrow," I answered barely looking at her as I was so concentrated on finishing reading these contracts again. She said a quick goodnight before closing the door.

About an hour later I heard someone enter my office, already knowing who it could be, I breiefly looked up before engrossing myself back in the contracts.

"Why are you here?" Leo asked.

"I'm re-reading these contracts real quick to make sure they are in check," I answered.

"Go. Home. Now," Leo demanded.

"In a minute," I said not looking up.

Before I knew it, my laptop was being shut, "Hey I was reading those," I protested.

"Go  home," he said again.

"Fine," I sighed as I grabbed my purse and my phone before saying goodnight to Leo.

Before my hand could touch the door handle Leo turned me around and soon his soft lips were touching mine. After a few minutes I broke away shaing my head at him.

"No, I can't do this! Leo when I said two days ago that you needed to forget about meeting me the way you did that night, I meant it! You are my boss now, that's the only type of relationship we will ever have! A proffessional and business one," I said before walking away from him for the who knows how much time.