Thanksgiving fun

Time skip and Lucy's POV
After what happened on Halloween i couldn't let Natsu go. He was my life force. I was fine at school because I knew that guy couldn't get me there. Natsu was ready to kill him that time and I don't blame him. I saw him with a extremely evil look and his hands were on the guys throat and it scared me. I think he would of killed him if it wasn't for the officer pulling out his taser gun. I can't stand the thought of Natsu being in pain like that so I called him to let him go and amazingly he did.

Now it's thanksgiving break. We agreed to have thanksgiving together since Natsu's dad is still gone. We aren't having a big get together and my dad gave Natsu permission to stay over the entire break and that made us both very happy. Levy is coming over to stay for a while to but she has to go home the day before thanksgiving to help her mom cook. She feels weird about staying since Natsu will be staying as well but she knows he won't hurt her now.

Me and Capricorn go pick up Levy after school Friday while Natsu goes home and gets his stuff. Virgo knows to let him in and he knows where to put his stuff. I feel happy knowing Natsu will be there waiting when I get back. I pull up to Levy's house and she's already outside waiting for me with her bags. She sees the car and rushes it, Capricorn pops the trunk and she loads her stuff in quickly and hops in the car.

"I see your excited." I giggle and tease her

"Yeah! You have that amazing library with so many books I've never seen before plus I get to be with you and have fun! Not to mention Natsu will be there and I've seen his fun side now so I know he will make sure we have fun!" She says excitedly and I laugh at her.

"Yeah. He will. It's amazing how much he's changed since the day we met." I say with a smile and Levy giggles at me.

"We're home Miss Lucy." Capricorn says.

"Thanks!" I shout and we hop out of the car as does Capricorn.

"Allow me. You two go ahead." He says politely

"Thank you!" Levy squeals happily and grabs my hand and rushes inside leaving Capricorn trying not to laugh.

"Geez your excited!" I shout as she swings the door open and we see Natsu there waiting for us.

"You're back." He says happily and rushes me.

"Yeah. Levy can barely contain her excitement." I giggle. "Go ahead. The library is at your disposal." I tell her and she squeals happily and rushes off to it.

"Damn She sure loves books." Natsu laughs and wraps his arms around me.

"No kidding. I thought I loved books but she has me beat." I giggle

Natsu just smiles at me and gently kisses me. I kiss him back for a minute before we hear my dad clear his throat. We separate and look to see my dad standing there with a amused look on his face.

"Let's not give the servants a show. Ok?" He tries to say seriously but ends up laughing a bit.

"Sorry daddy." I say shyly and separate from Natsu.

"It's ok. Just keep the intimacy to a minimum and away from other eyes."

"Yes sir. We will. Sorry." Natsu replies

My dad smiles and heads to his office and we decide to head to the library.

"Want to pick a book to read?" I ask Natsu.

"Oh. Uhh. Sure. I guess. I don't really read to much." He says shyly

"No time like the present to start." I say happily and lead him to the section with action and adventure books.