Graduation

Lucy's POV
After our mini vacation the night of prom we felt a whole lot better. We were more relaxed and also more hung up on each other. Not having to worry about anything the whole weekend felt amazing and the fact that we were together made it more amazing. We only left to go eat and besides that we were in our room having all kinds of fun. I won't go into detail but I will say Natsu is definitely very experienced and very very skilled. He did things I couldn't imagine and made me feel good in so many ways.

Now let's focus on this graduation! I'm graduating with a 3.9gpa and Natsu is getting a award for most improved. He went from failing to nearly acing everything thanks to me. Levy is valedictorian because she has perfect everything when it comes to school.

Now the graduation is underway and both my dad and Natsu's dad are here much to our joy. We were worried Natsu's dad wouldn't be able to show but he made it. We are in line in alphabetical order waiting for our diplomas. Natsu isn't far in front of me and Levy is back in line somewhere behind me and Gray is in between me and Natsu.

"Natsu Dragneel, who surprised us all by going from the bottom to the top in one school year. He made a huge improvement and has a promising future." The principal announces and Natsu smiles brightly as he takes the diploma and shakes his hand.

Soon it was my turn and I was so nervous it wasn't even funny.

"Lucy Heartfilia who has a almost perfect gpa despite all she's been through this year." He says as he hands me my diploma and shakes my hand.

I walk of the stage and find Natsu who has the biggest smile on his face. He rushes me and hugs me tightly while Gray stands there and smiles.

"I owe this to you Luce. You helped me so much! I wouldn't of graduated if you never came along." He says with emotion in his voice.

"Natsu! You did it my boy! I knew you could if you tried and thanks to Lucy you did!" His dad shouts and hugs him tightly.

"You're right about that dad." Natsu says with a smile

"Lucy! Congratulations sweetheart, I'm so proud of you!" My dad says as he hugs me tightly

"Thanks dad."

"You too Natsu! You've improved so much! Congratulations!" My dad says and hugs him tightly as well

"Thanks Mr. Heartfilia." Natsu says sounding a bit squished

I giggle at the sight and watch with a smile on my face as Levy comes rushing up and hugs us tightly. We all talk and soon after Gajeel comes up and hugs Levy. Our parents expressions when they saw him were priceless. But not as priceless as their faces when he picked her up and carried her off.

"Glad to see you all have someone special. I know I'll find my girl one day." Gray says a bit sadly

"You will Bro. I know it. Don't rush it." Natsu says and drapes a arm over his shoulders

"I know man but I can't help but feel lonely since you all are paired up and I'm alone." Gray sighs

"I'm inviting some friends from out of town for the wedding. One of them is actually talking about moving here. I think you and her could get along well. You love ice and she loves water and you can't have ice without water." I say with a grin and he smiles.

"Hook me up then. What's her name?"

"Juvia. She's really nice. She had a rough past so she can be gloomy at times but once you break her ice she's happy and lots of fun." I say with a smile and he grins

"I'll definitely break her ice then." He says with a smirk.

"I'll text her now. Can I give her your number? Don't worry I'll be sure she calls you and if she doesn't you let me know and I'll get on her about it." I tell him and take out my phone