Chapter 2

Aleyah POV

"Good morning." I smile straddling Cameron. I was over the whole argument, because seeing that he spent time with the kids instead of stressing over work meant something to me.

"Good morning." he rubs his eyes, stretches, and places his hands on my butt. "You look beautiful on top. It's a shame you're always under me.

"Oh hush." I laugh. I kiss him, and as I was about to pull away he deepens it.

"Breakfast in bed?"

"No sir." I giggle.

"Yes ma'am." he flips us over and I laugh louder, as he kisses my neck.

"Mommy, Daddy it's time for breakfast." Maddy barges in, with a box of Lucky Charms in one hand, and she was holding Nolan's hand with the other. She is indeed her brother's keeper. She loves him to death. "What are you doing?" she raises an eyebrow.

"Nothing." Cameron laughs. "I was just tickling Mommy." He hops up. "How bout we go out for breakfast?"

"Cameron I have to be to work in like an hour and a half."

"Play hooky with me."

"I do like my job." I laugh getting up.

"Oh c'mon. Just call in sick like I did and stay home with us."

"Cameron..."

"Please Mommy." Maddy frowns. "We can go to the park and stuff!" she walks over and starts jumping on the bed. Cameron sits Nolan on the bed, and he tries to jump himself tje

"I think we could go to the aquarium, or the zoo, or something like that. Just for today. I wanna spend time with you guys." Cameron grabs my hands, and spins me. "Then we can watch go to the County Fair and whatnot."

"Alright fine, let me call Alexander." I sigh. Cameron scoffs at the name.

"Prick."

"Oh stop." I laugh stepping out the room. I dial Alexander's number.

"Ello beautiful."

"Hi, um I'm not feeling too well, I was wondering if I could just miss today ya know, just to get better."

"Aw poor lass, It's fine, come in whenever you're better, I'll miss you."

"Aw thanks, ha. I should be in tomorrow if I'm up to it." I say feeling uneasy. Being complimented by other men just turned my stomach for some reason.

"Take your time."

"Thanks bye." I hang up.

"Looks like I'm staying with you guys today!" I smile jumping on the bed with them. I'm happy!

Cameron POV

I just buckled Nolan down in his carseat and Maddy just climbed into her booster seat, and I opened the door for my leading lady, and now we're on our way to iHop for some breakfast. When we get there we go to a booth and just talk it's like the best thing in the world.

"Hi I'm Tiffany and I-" She freezes. I look up to see my ex girlfriend. Tiffany the same one I dumped for Aleyah. I just stare, she looked better, there wasn't tons of make up and her hair was in a ponytail. But what was the spoiled Daddy's girl doing here working as a waitress? I sort of felt bad for her. "Hi." she smiles shyly looking down. "Can I start y'all off with something to drink?"

"Um, Cam." Aleyah kicks me from under the table.

"Oh uh sorry, we'll all have orange juice please."