Chapter 20

This is just a little update to keep yall reading. Btw the comments on the last chapter really brightened my whole life lol. But be sure to comment, and suggest any ideas you have.

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Aleyah POV

“Aleyah, baby let’s not get too crazy here okay? Let’s talk about this.“ he says coming home later that night. I just put the kids to sleep, and I didn’t want to wake them. I just walk right by.

“I have nothing to say to you. There is nothing you can possibly say to make that look like anything other than what it was. So don’t even bother.”

“I didn’t mean for that to happen.” He sighs. “Please-“

“Oh I know, your junk was accidently in her mouth. Not your fault at all Cameron, it was an accident. She didn’t mean to be giving you head.” I say sarcastically. “What is it Cam? Me being pregnant turns you off? Since your pregnant wife wasn’t giving you oral sex, you have to have it from someone else?”

“I swear it’s not like that. You know that. It just happened.”

“Oh please.” I began doing the dishes. His silence was really killing me to be honest. He should be begging for forgiveness right about now, and he has nothing to say. I just sigh, tears threatening to fall.

“Aleyah, I am so sorry. I was being stupid-“

“Ya think?”

“You have every right to hate me right now. I don’t blame you. I hate myself-“

“Why did you do that to me?” I shake my head, unable to hold my tears any longer. “Am I not good enough? She prettier? Thinner? What? What is it?”

“No, I just… It just happened.”

“Shut up! That doesn’t just happen! You wanted every bit of that and you know it Cameron.”

“I was wrong Aleyah. It was a mistake. And I know there’s nothing I can do to take that back and I’m sorry.” He says looking into my eyes. I turn back to the dishes.

“Just go away. Leave me alone.”

“Baby.” He comes closer. I walk to the island sitting on a stool. He comes close again.

“Cameron, get away from me.” I try to stay calm. Stressing wouldn’t do the baby any good.

“Aleyah, I’m sorry. What more can I do besides apologize for it?”

“Well you can start by sleeping in another room.”

“Are we seriously going back to this? C’mon now.” He runs his hand through his hair.

“You know what fine, you don’t have to.” I get up and go grab my car keys, and head upstairs.

“Where are you going?” he yells following me. “Why are you running from the problem when we can just talk it out and move on Aleyah? Stop.” He says standing in front of me in the walk-in closet. I just push him.

“Get away from me!” I just hit him over and over again until he wraps his arms around me. I just let him hold me, only because I was weak. I just cry and cry. “I fucking hate you Cameron. How could you do me like that?”

“Aleyah, I made a terrible decision, I didn’t mean for that to happen I swear. You know I love you. I would never intentionally hurt you. You know that.” He says his voice cracking. “Don’t leave me please. I’m sorry. I will fix this somehow. I promise. I will do whatever you want. Just don’t leave me.” I don’t say anything at all. But if he thinks he’s getting off this easy, he has another thing coming.

Cameron POV

I was stupid. I was dead wrong. I know. I didn’t mean for any of that to go down the other day the other day. Here it is Friday and Aleyah hasn’t said a word to me. It’s tearing me apart to be honest. I would have never pictured anything like this happening between us.

“Mr. Phillips?”

“Yes Mindy?”

“Your wife told me to tell you, she and the kids will be gone til Tuesday.”

“Tuesday? Where are they?” I stand up and grab my cell phone.

“She didn’t say sir.”

“Alright.” I dial Aleyah’s number.

“Hello?”

“Aleyah what the hell is wrong with you? You can’t just up and leave with my kids without telling me where you’re going. That is not okay!”

“Fuck you Cameron. I will see you when I see-“

“I swear to God if you hang up the phone.”

“What? Gonna get a blowjob from another co-worker? By the way, I hope you have spare tires. Oh and do us both a favor and fuck off.” She hangs up. I throw my phone across the room, and knock the stupid paperwork and stuff off my desk. I pace back and forth running my fingers through my hair. Tuesday? Where  the hell could she possibly be til Tuesday? She already has Maddy missing school and it just started. My blood was boiling. Okay maybe I was wrong for what happened with Tracy, but this is way worse. Anything could happen to them, and what am I supposed to when I don’t even know where the hell they are.

Comments!!!!!!