Chapter 23 Part 3/3

The last part of the story ya guys. I just want to thank allllll of you for liking and commenting, and whatnot. You guysss areee perf, and kept me updating. I LOVEEE YALLLL!!!!

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Aleyah POV

I pull my knees to my chest sobbing harder, muffling my cries with a pillow. I didn't want to wake Maddy and Nolan. Cameron hasn't came home yet, and won't even answer the phone or anything. And I must admit I'm scared he believes the lies Jay told him. Why would I make it up? I mean the slick bastard had a great story going there though. I must've fallen asleep because I felt my eyes open slowly as the end of the bed went down. It was Cameron. I sit up and turn on the lamp. He just sits there, in silence. After a few minutes, he gets up and walk over to me.

His eyes were red, and his lip a little swollen. He leans down and slowly kisses me. It was so passionate, and so full of tenderness. Cupping my face in his hands, he pulls away, and takes his shirt off, and undoes his belt, pulling his pants down, not breaking eye contact with me. He runs his fingertips over my shoulders, pulling my tank top straps down.

He slowly slides inside of me, staring into my eyes, with his mouth slightly open as heavy breaths escaped his mouth. He kept going in and out slowly, sweetly, and like I was a fragile object, he placed light kisses along my neck and shoulder, moaning along with me. We never said a word. I don't think there was too much to say honestly.

After we finished, we layed there. Speechless. Like we had been the whole time. He pulls my chest to his, and kisses my forehead.

"Aleyah, I'm so sorry I doubted you, even for a second." he says finally, just above a whisper. "I know you wouldn't do anything like that. Not someone as beautiful, and perfect as you are. And that's why I cancelled the partnership." he rubs my back with his fingertips. I sit up and look at him, but his eyes were closed. 

"You did that for me?"

"Yeah, I did. And I kicked his ass but that was more for me." he laughs a bit. I smile a little just staring at him. He slowly opens his eyes.

"Cam, did you fight him?"

"Yeah, I went back after you left, confronted him, cancelled the deal, and his face happened to have a little meeting with my fist a couple times. Definitely not my fault." we both laugh lightly. He grabs my hand, kisses my palm, and then my finger tips. I run my hand through his hair.

"You are crazy Cameron Phillips." I whisper with a small smile. 

"I'm crazy about you." he whispers back. "I love you Aleyah." he closes his eyes again.

"I love you too." I laugh a little.

"I've been such a screw-up lately, and I'm sorry baby. You are my beautiful goddess, my queen, and I though I don't deserve you, I'm going to give you everything you deserve from her on out. Any and everything my love."

"I have all I want. In this house." I smile.

"Well you know what? We're gonna make it through all of this Aleyah. I promise."

"Yeah? How are you so sure?" I look into his eyes, his smile faded, and with the most serious face he says:

"Because I vowed for better or for worse, not for better or for never. And I'm sticking to that."

The End <3

I hope you guys enjoyed this story. Epilogue really soon, and Another short story coming your way be sure to check in ya guys!!!!!!

Commment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!