Chapter 24

Jar Of Hearts- Christina Perri
Not About Angels- Birdy
Say Something- A Great Big World

*HARLEYS POV*

Harry and I have been lying in bed for about twenty minutes. I spent the night last night after we went to dinner at some highly expensive place that was incredible. I wish they would have actually put more food on the plate, but it was amazing. And now neither of us want to get out of bed because we were up basically all night. We exchange lazy grunts for communication like Neanderthals.

I hear his phone buzz on the nightstand on my side and I lean over to grab it for him. But, he quickly jumps up and grabs it from my hand.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

He shakes his head a little, and his massive curls bounce all over his head. "Nothing. Sorry." He smiles at me and puts his phone under his pillow.

"Who was that?"

"Oh, uh, just my mom. She always texts at weird times. She's woken me up millions of times!" He laughs. He then stands up and walks to the bathroom to shower.

I didn't know he talked to his mom that much! That's so sweet! My mom only calls me like once a week! If that!

"Join me?" He smirks.

I oblige more than willingly.

********

I have the day off today, and so I've decided to surprise Harry tonight. He's done a lot for me, and so I think it's time I repay the favor. But, since I'm still paying off college, I can't take him to some crazy fancy place. But, I can dress myself up all sexy-like and surprise him with some expensive champagne.

I am not the "sexy lingerie" type. I'm more of the "wear a giant t shirt and cotton underwear" to bed. So, I have to go buy me some sexy undergarments.

I wander the mall, checking Kohl's, Macy's, JCPenney's, and basically everything, but there's just nothing that will suffice. Victoria's Secret is my last option.

I wanted to stay more towards the cheap stores because I love a good bargain, but, with nearly all my hope lost, I will have to buy here.

I walk through the store, but nothing is quite what I'm looking for.

I love wearing black. Black is just, my color. And so I naturally swarm around black clothes. So, when I find a black lace bra with matching panties, I almost pass out.

The bra is black, covered in lace with a few gems here and there. It's the strapless style, so it's got almost a tinker-bell top to it. In other words, perfect. And the panties are pure lace on the butt, but the front is covered by complete black silk.

I check the price tags. $50 for the bra and another $15 for the panties.

I think I might cry.

But, I have to have these. I will die if I don't buy them. Yes, dramatic, but true.

And since I'm splurging a little bit today, I buy a perfume too.

While I walk out of the mall, I spot a Will Ferrell shirt at Spencer's, on a mannequin in the window. I instantly think about how much Niall would love that shirt. While we watched Stepbrother's yesterday, he told me about how he had seen every movie he has ever done. Well, up until he got put in the hospital.

I'm so proud of Niall for how far he has come. Yesterday I thought he was having an episode, but he was just fixing his asleep hand. And the other day with Taylor, he stayed calm with her. Well, he got a little angry when we were in his room, but even that is an improvement.