Chapter 6

So I heard a useless fact the other day and I'm still confused on this law.

I forgot what state but if you jump off the bridge trying to commit suicide and they find you, your charged with the death penalty.

??????????

IF YOUR TRYING TO KEEP THEM FROM KILLING THEMSELVES WHY WOULD YOU GIVE THEM THE DEATH PENALTY?????

YOUR JUST GIVING THEM WHAT THEY WANTED IN THE FIRST PLACE??????

LAWS ARE STUPID.

QOTD: "I tried not to feel hurt. Here was my own dad, telling me he was sorry I'd been born."
-Percy Jackson

————————————————

Percy POV:

I wipe  away the tears as Bruce comes inside with a file.

"I have some good news, I've had S.H.I.E.L.D looking day and night trying to find your parents Percy and there's a lead."

"Let's head to the conference room." Steve says and we all file in and take seats, all of us looking to Bruce expectedly.

"So we had agents running facial scans for your parents to match up with images from around the world. They found them both located in...Budapest." Bruce says with uneasiness as Clint and Natasha glance at each other.

"Do you have an exact location in Budapest?" Steve asked.

"Yes, we tracked them down to a ware house located in Erd."

"Alright team lets suit up."

•••••••

The rest of the Avengers suit up while I wait for them looking out on the balcony.

Guess it's time to fight yet another war.

I look out over busy New York until I see something appear to my right. I look over and see a Iris Message from Nico.

He looked some what worried and like he's been in a fight and had sustained various cuts and bruises on his face.

"Percy I have something important to tell you it's about Annabeth she—" Nico begins but stops with a look of fear on his face.

"Oh no. Come on-" then the iris message disappears as nico is thrown threw the Iris Message causing it to disappear.

"Wait nico-" I say but it's no use and I can't call him back considering I have no drachmas left. Then Tony's voice interrupts my thoughts.

"Percy are you ready to go?" Tony asks.

"Uh yea." I call back to him and walk out onto the helipad. Me and the other Avengers go inside the hellicarrier and strap ourselves in as Natasha pilots and Clint co-pilots.

I look around with uneasiness which I guess is noticeable.

"Percy are you ok?"

"Yea just not a fan of flying and the god Zeus is not exactly a fan of me so yea not a fan." I reply back to Tony.

This is gonna be a very long ride.

After a while of flying I fiddle around in my pocket and realize I did have one drachma left. I go into the bathroom and Iris Message Nico.

He looks at me with relief.

"Oh thank gods I ran out of drachmas and I have something important to tell you."

I nod for him to continue.

"Percy she's isn't still in Elysium. She's in Tartarus and I need your help finding her down here."

What? How would she leave. Why would she want to.

"Wait what how did she get sent to Tartarus?" I questioned.

"I don't know but as soon as I found out I came down her and wanted to get her myself so I wouldn't bother you but Percy I need your help."

I look down trying to decide which to do.

"Percy what's wrong?"

"Well you know Tony Stark?"

"Well duh."

"Well he's my uncle."

"What! you never told me this,he's like my favorite Avenger!" Nico yelled at me and I flinched.

"Well I just found out myself yesterday." I say smirking.

"Fine I'll let you off the hook. Haha get it cause you are around the ocean and- never mind." Nico says and I role my eyes.

Wow Nico made a joke? Since when.

"Just shadows travel here and we'll tell the Avengers together. I feel like I'll need their help."

"Alright be there directly." Nico says and waves his hand through the Iris Message, making it disappear.

Before I can open the door I hear Tony scream. Wow very manly of him. "Oh my god why did a emo kid just appear out of no where?"

I walk out and see the Avengers all ready to attack.

"Hey Nico."

"Wait you know him?"

"Yea we have something to explain. I need help in Tartarus."

Deep thought of the day: Mercedes has 3 e's in it all pronounced differently.

Don't be a silent reader make sure you do the following:

V
O
T
E

L
I
K
E

C
O
M
M
E
N
T

Thanks for that you deserve a blue cookie.