Chapter 11

Y'all watch the walking dead?

That show freakin murdered me.

Like I don't wanna talk about it.

I have never cried so much in my life over Glenn and Abraham.

Daryl is my favorite but so is Negan.

I freakin dressed up as Negan for Halloween last year!!

Why is Negan one of my favorites??

Yea I dressed up as Negan with a bloody barbwire bat and blood on my face to church on Halloween.

My youth group is so chill.

QOTD:"Life is only precious because it ends kid."
-Mars

————————————————-

Percy POV:

I wake with a start and grimace as I look at my severely burn hand. I then look around to try and see what my surrounding are.

I'm in a room just like the last but this time me and the Avengers are chained in the room but one person is missing.

"Where's Annabeth?" I ask

Tony looks to me and opens his mouth to speak but is interrupted by a scream. Annabeth.

"That's Annabeth."

"He took her about 30 minutes ago."

"There has to be something we can do."

The another scream

"Tell me how your escaped Elysium!"

"No!"

Then I hear chains unlatch and footsteps approach the room we are in.

Tartarus leads Annabeth into the room and pushes her down making her fall.

"Don't you dare put another hand of her!"

"Oh don't worry I know she's not gonna talk and she's very strong willed. Guards take him." He says and some monsters chains Annabeth back up and unchain me.

"No don't take him take me." Tony says but Tartarus ignores him and takes me.

I feel my pocket and don't feel riptide anywhere. Of course. Then I look over where all of our weapons are located and see it laying there still in pen form.

I think about making a run for it now but decide against it. He would least expect me to do something when I'm injured rather than fully ok.

He leads me to a chair and two monsters push me down into it and strap my hands down.

He takes out a knife and stares at me and scoffs.

"Tough little hero thinks he can protect Annabeth forever now that he is given a second chance. You see how well that worked out for you."

I glare at him and ask, "Where are my parents at?"

"Well to break it to you I honestly don't know. I don't have them."

I stare at him in shock.

"What do you mean you don't have them you freakin kidnapped them."

"Actually I lied I didn't really do it. I had one of my men kidnap them and I haven't been in contact with him to see where he took them so your guess is as good as mine."

I'm stuck. My parents are doomed unless I can escape. All the Avengers are here and no one is coming to get us.

"Now I have a question for you. Just one. Then you can go back to your cell."

I sigh and then he asks me. "How did Annabeth escape Elysium?"

"I don't know."

He takes the knife and cuts my side and I wince and close my eyes.

"Don't lie to me Jackson."

"I really don't know." I say glaring.

He stabs me in the shoulder and I yell out.

"Your telling me your so happy she's back and you don't even know how?"

"Yes."

"I'm done with you." He says.

He unchains me and makes me stand up. He leads me away from the chair and closer to the weapons. I'm about to bolt and grab riptide but he takes the knife and stabs me in the stomach.

I gasp as he holds it there and pulls the knife out then stabs me again and backs away from me.

I stagger and hold my hand to my stomach and look at him. I fall to my knees and put my hand gingerly on my abdomen. He walks away and so do his men.

I try to crawl to my sword but the pain is unbearable. I brace my self up with my other arm and blood starts to come out of my mouth.

I want to give up. Just let go and get rid of this pain. But I can't. I can't leave her. After all she did to get to me and I just lay here and not even try.

I try crawling again and slowly inch my way over to the weapons. Slowly but surely I reach the weapons and grab my sword.

I'm about to uncap it when one of Tartarus's men starts to walk over. I close my eyes and don't move.

He walks over to me and flips me over. I flick the cap off my pen and and it grown to full size and I stab the unexpecting monster.

It disintegrates and I lay there panting. Keys are the only thing left. I pick them up. I flip over wincing and use my sword to stand. I stagger and walk over to he cells the Avengers are in and unlock the cell. He opens the doors and walks inside and walk over to Annabeth and fall to my knees as they all give me worried glances.

"Oh my gods Percy." Annabeth says.

I stand back up wincing and unlock one of her chains. She takes the key and begins to unlock her other chain and I fall to my knees again and put my back against the wall as Annabeth unlocks all the chains.

After she unlocks all of them Tony helps me stand and we walk out of the cell. Bruce runs from us but I don't turn my head to see where he went. A little bit later as they wait on him to get back my knees buckle and I fall to ground.

"Oh god Bruce you better hurry up." Tony yells and Bruce comes running back with two cups of water.

He hands it to me and I poor them on myself and fell the wounds closing up leaving just two small scars.

Tony sticks out his hand for me to grab which I gratefully take.

I start to button up my shirt.

"Thought you could escape that easily?"

Deep thought of the day: Who knew what time it was when the first clock was built?????

Don't be a silent reader make sure you do the following:

V
O
T
E

L
I
K
E

C
O
M
M
E
N
T

Thanks for that you deserve a blue cookie.