Chapter 23

YALL LIKE TØP???

THEY ARE MY SECOND FAVORITE BAND

ME AND TWO OF MY FRENS ARE GOING TO SEE THEM IN JUNE AND IM GONNA DIE!!!

What's your favorite song by them??

Mine would be Friend, Please and Hometown.

THEY ARE SUCH A BOP

YEETETH

————————————————
our last quote is the day and last chapter😭🖤🖤

QOTD: Seven Half-Bloods shall answer the call. To storm or fire, the world must fall. An oath to keep with final breath. And foes bare arms to the Doors of Death.

_____________
8 months later
———————

Percy

Today's the day. Wow. I've waited 8 months to marry her and today is finally the day.

I look in the mirror, trying to tie my tie.

"Ugh I can't get it. Why is this so difficult." I complain. Grover and Nico laugh, but Tony walks up and helps me.

"Always full of issues." I hear him say but my mind starts to wander. Saying I'm very nervous is an understatement.

"Hey Percy your gonna do fine." Tony reassures me.

"Y-Yea I just can't ahhh think or anything I'm so nervous." I say and put my head in my hands.

"Hey hey your gonna be fine. Let's go." Nico says.

We walk to the front of the church and take our places. I stand up in the front with Nico and Grover next to me. I look at my parents and they smile at me reassuringly and my dad Poseidon gives me a thumbs up making me chuckle.

Then the doors open and everyone stands. Annabeth walks out with her dad and starts to come down the isle. I can't help but smile. She just looks so beautiful. How did I ever get so lucky to get such a beautiful, smart and amazing girl.

She walks up and stands in front of me and we look at each other. Then the minister begins:

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today in the sight of God to join this man, and this woman in holy matrimony. Not to be entered into lightly, holy matrimony should be entered into solemnly and with reverence and honor. Into this holy agreement these two persons come together to be joined. If any person here can show cause why these two people should not be joined in holy matrimony, speak now or forever hold your peace.''

The room is silent of course.

"Marriage is a sacred union between husband and wife and shall remain unbroken. It is the basis of a stable and loving relationship and is a joining of two hearts, bodies and souls. The husband and wife are there to support one another and provide love and care in times of joy and times of adversity.

Do you, Perseus Jackson take Annabeth Chase to be your lawfully wedded wife and live together forever in the estate of holy matrimony? To love, comfort, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, for better or for worse for as long as you both shall live?" The minister says .