Chapter 10

YALL EVER WATCH TEEN WOLF?

LAWD HELP ME I WAS A STAN LAST YEAR.

LIKE STILES IS ME AS A GUY.

THEN MY OBSESSION WITH DYLAN OBRIEN STARTED.

OH LORD

TEEN WOLF WAS MENTALLY HARD.

I WOULD HAVE DIED IF I HAD TO WAIT WEEKS INBETWEEN.

WHO WAS YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER???

STILES WAS JUST MY LIFE.

QOTD: "Bob says hello."
-Percy Jackson 😭

————————————————

Percy POV:

I woke up. The bright light hurting my eyes. I looked around to see where I was.

I was sitting in a room that was all dark, cold stone with bright lights lighting it up like the sun.

"Well good to see your actually awake." Tartarus days through a speaker in the corner of the room.

"So little hero I have a challenge for you." He says. I can picture the smirk on his face.

"Your see that box over there?" He says. "That box is filled with acid. Inside is a key. And do you see that table with a paper and a pen. You can either transcribe the letter, or stuck your hand in a get the key. But the letter may be a little hard because you have dyslexia."

"Why on earth would I do that?" I say and stare at the camera in the corner of the room.

"Well I have a little motivation." He says and a light turns on in the room beside me.

Inside is Annabeth with a man holding a knife to her throat. My heart sinks to my stomach and dread fills me.

"You see if you do not either grab that key or transcribe the letter in under two minutes, Annabeth here will be killed. And it will be your fault.

"Annabeth." I say but she doesn't look at me.

"Oh she can't here you or see you. So looks like you get no motivation. And your time begins now." He says and I see the clock begin to tick down.

I run over to the letter. Danget! He wants to transcribe that popular mind trick but with me having dyslexia it's rather impossible.

"F1gur471v31y sp34k1ng?"

"7H15 M3554G3 53RV35 7O PROV3 HOW OUR M1IND5 C4N D0 4M4Z1NG 7HING5! 1MPR3551V3 7HING5! 1N 7H3 B3G1NN1NG 17 WA5 H4RD BU7 N0W, 0N 7H15 LIN3 Y0UR M1ND 1S R34D1NG 17 4U70M471C4LLY W17H 0U7 3V3N 7H1NK1NG 4B0U7 17 B3 PROUD!0NLY C3R741N P3OPL3 C4N R3AD 7H15. PL3453 FORW4RD 1F C4N R43D 7H15."

What?

Are you actually kidding me. This is impossible I can't tell what's words and what isn't.

I look down at the first word.

F-1-G-U-R-4-7-1-V-3-1-Y

So the numbers are replacing the letters?

F-I-G-U-R....

Maybe an A?

Wait,Figuratively. Ok one word done this isn't so bad. I glance over at the clock which read 1:30 ok thats bad.

I look at the next word.

S-P-3-4-K-1-N-G

I sit there and ponder the words.

Oh! Speaking!

Then I look at the next word. And the next and slowly solve it. I get halfway done when I glance at the clock. I thought I was making great time but I was wrong. So wrong.  30 seconds is all that remained.

I looked at Annabeth and back at the paper.

I don't have a choice.

I ran over to the box with acid. I look at the side and see the key. Luckily the box is only about wrist deep. Not so bad right? Right?

I hesitate and glance at Annabeth one more time. I'm doing this for her.

I but my hand in and Immediately feel white hot pain on my hand causing me to yell out and dots to cloud my vision.

I look back over at the clock.

10 seconds.

I feel around a finally grab the key and pull it out. The time stops and I collapse to my knees. I look fine at my injured hand. Major chemical  burns. Great.

"Great work little hero. Although it would have even easier to transcribe the paper."

Then I exploded.

"What do you want with me? Huh why am I so important that you want to physically and mentally torture me? Have I not been through enough already?!" I screamed at him.

"No you have not. Well time for the next room." He says as the same green gas fills the rooms.

Then everything is black again.

Deep thought of the day: Have y'all thought about the fact that slang is slang for short language????

Don't be a silent reader make sure you do the following:

V
O
T
E

L
I
K
E

C
O
M
M
E
N
T

Thanks for that you deserve a blue cookie.