Chapter 13

So I have midterms next week.

I have one test on Friday.

And FIVE ON MONDAY.

Freakin woo.

I hate school.

I wish whoever decided we need to learn unimportant stuff would go jump in a hole.

QOTD: "I'm not telling you it's gonna be easy, I'm not telling you its gonna be worth it."
                              -Percy Jackson

————————————————

Percy

We go back to the tower all feeling defeated. The rest of the Avengers sustained minor injuries and Annabeth had a stab wound in their shoulder that needed to be treated.

Bruce treated it but said she needed to rest. There was no way in Hades I was leaving her again so I pulled up a chair and sat there with her inside a spare room Tony had.

She looked so peaceful while she slept. So beautiful. I just look at her and smile. She's my whole world and she's finally back.

I still wonder how she made it out of Elysium though? Maybe I'll eventually be able to ask her.

At the moment Steve , Tony and Bruce are trying everything in their power to be able to track down where Tartarus really is and where my parents are. I said I was helping but it was a firm no from everyone. They said I need to rest. Yes I am exhausted but I'm not leaving her. I know she's going to be ok but I'm not leaving her again.

I scoff to myself. I wonder how many teenager my age have went through what I have. Faced the demons I have. I bet there isn't one.

I've fought in countless wars before I was even 16. I've been tortured, numerous time might I add. I was the only one that survived The Great War until Annabeth somehow figured out how to get out of Elysium and into Tartarus and then back to earth. And now I'm with the Avengers.

And Tony Stark is my uncle.

Nobody else can say that.

He was always portrayed by the press as a rich stuck up jerk but really, he's one of the nicest people I've ever met. Putting people before himself, guess that's what it takes to be a superhero. He had the whole Avengers team in a helicopter surrounding Gabe's house to rescue me. I've never asked him how on earth he found me or even knew anything about me or that I needed to be rescued. The Avengers do seem to have their mysterious ways that's for sure.

I look at the end table beside me. There sets a specially made blue Coke that Tony made for me to try and cheer me up. He thinks that I just love the color and that it just soothes me or something, I'm not really sure. But really he has no clue the sentimental value anything blue like that has.

I'll never forget that time when I was younger and mom was still married to Gabe Ugliano ,though little did I know then that she did it for my protection.

But I remember how he said that food couldn't be blue it was impossible so with that spiteful streak my mom had in her she had therefore only made blue pancakes and cookies and waffles, much to Gabe's displeasure might I add.

Maybe I'll get to see her again and she'll make me some. Or get to meet the other Avengers and see Tony again. I wonder if the two were really close? Wow I'm rambling on in my mind again. Stupid ADHD. Always failing me.

I look back down at Annabeth. She's still sleeping peacefully. I lay my head on my arm on the bed and put her hand in my other. Then sleep takes me away and dreams begin to plague it.

Deep thought of the day: At one point you were the youngest person alive.

Don't be a silent reader make sure you do the following:

V
O
T
E

L
I
K
E

C
O
M
M
E
N
T

Thanks for that you deserve a blue cookie.