Chapter 20

Ok y'all so I got a story

This happened two weeks ago when I was sick and dying

My mom went and checked the mail and there was a card board tube like what u ship a poster in.

But here's the thing

I hadn't ordered a poster.

I opened it and I was shook

It was a poster that the seller said was lost on eBay

I ORDERED IT A YEAR AND A HALF AGO

IM SO CONFUSED

but to be honest we think our mail lady just found it in the back of her car and put it in the mail

It sounds surprise me tbh

QOTD: "I don't know where it's going. My heart I mean.
-Percy Jackson
————————————————

Percy

We walk into the empty lot where the hellicarrier is sitting invisible and walk inside.

"Alright team suit up." Steve says.

"Wait." I say "your not going with us. None of you are."

They all looked at me like I was crazy. I don't blame them.

"Percy what on earth are you talking about." Tony asks.

I take a deep breath and continue.

"When we were captured by Tartarus he told me that when I find them. If I have the Avengers with me he would kill my parents on the spot."

"Put Percy we can sneak around and not be noticed-" Tony began.

"No I can't take the risk as you all have seen Tartarus is not human and he's defiantly not like a normal man. We have to do this alone."

"Ok Percy but we will be close by. All you gotta do is tell us and we will come." Tony says.

We all nod in agreement.

"Alright wish us luck." I say as me and Annabeth walk outside and make our way to the warehouse.

"They handled that better than I thought don't you think?" Annabeth asked me.

"Yea, I thought they would not take no for an answer, but I guess Tony saw the big picture for once." I reply.

"So we have been tricked three times and we are finally going to take him down once and for all."

"Yes finally. It's taken way to long."

I look at her and smile and hold her hand.

We walk down the streets trying to blend in and look like normal people for once.

After about 30 minutes we arrive at a warehouse in a back alley. Wow that's not sketchy looking or anything.

Me and Annabeth look at each other and walk inside. She takes out her dagger and I draw Riptide.

"Percy this place is gigantic. If we are ever going to find them we need to split up."

"Are you sure." She looks at me and smiles.

"I'm sure Percy we will be fine. I'll go check the hallway and rooms to the left and you go right."

"Alright Wise Girl." I say and kiss her. She smiled and walks down the hall to the left and I head to the right.

I walk down cautiously, holding on tight to Riptide. I walk down the hall checking each room. Then I hear a voice.

"Come out little hero." I hear.

I look around, but don't see anything.

"Come inside all the way little hero." Tartarus says.

I start going further in and hear a faint voice yell. "Percy!"

"Yea." I yell back. I recognize the voice as Annabeth.

"Percy!" She yells again.

"Here!" I yell back.

I continue to walk forward looking everywhere. "Come out little hero." He taunts me.

I follow his  voice and walk into a dark room.

"Come inside little hero."

I keep walking through until I see a opening. I walk out and see a big grassy area outside of the warehouse and walk out, still holding Riptide out defensively.

I walk inside the opening on the other side of the field and make my way in to the dark field.

"To your right little hero." He says and I look ahead and and see a room that opens up from the stony hallway I'm inside of.

"You can't see me." He says playing with me.

"Come inside to die little hero." He says. I keep walking forward. Trying to follow his voice.

"Percy!" I hear Annabeth call again. She must be close. I walk into another room that's big. Inside I see both my parents chained up

"Mom! Dad!." I say excitedly but they both look behind me and my mom yells.

"Percy look out!"

Deep thought of the day: At pets called pets because we pet them or do we let them because they are called pets????

Don't be a silent reader make sure you do the following:

V
O
T
E

L
I
K
E

C
O
M
M
E
N
T

Thanks for that you deserve a blue cookie.