R | ⋆⑅˚₊

Yoo Jeongyeon

As soon as I tried to talk more to this mystery raven haired beauty the bus came to a screeching halt at a stop.

"You should probably get up as well, don't wanna be late on my first day. I'll seeya around." The raven haired girl winked at me smiling deviously while walking off the bus her new school uniform skirt swishing from side to side in awe. All the females and males who were on the bus were staring at her in awe of how pretty she was.

Wait a second... why does my face feel so hot?... am I blushing?!?! No! Can't be!...

I shook my head a bit forgetting whatever I thought I saw this girl trying to do with me and remembered.

Shit! This is my stop too I'm gonna be late!!!

I quickly run off the bus and make my way into the school rushing to my first period. I stopped thinking about this no name nymph whom I just met on the bus while trying to get to my class on time. Yet as soon as I made it to my seat I began to wonder about her.

What's it like being so pretty?

                            。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

An: hi I'm finally writing something at the end of one of these chapters so this ones a lil bit shorter than the others but I promise you that if I can I'll try to fill up the page with as much writing as possible, let me know what your thinking about this story!