G | ⋆⑅˚₊

Yoo Jeongyeon

I pick up the pink lipstick kissed envelope and read it to myself soundly.

Attention partygoers! :
It is I yes party animal Lisa Manoban (and Hirai Momo!) coming to you lovely ladies to invite you to one of the most monumental, colossal, and all the other words used to talk about cool things in Rome since I have a test in third period and didn't study! I am having the party of the century at my house, my parents are away and I wanna dance the night away with y'all! So join me and the rest of the school on our conquest for defending my title of best parties of the century! ***side note: have a really good feeling about this test! ^ ^*** I hope to see as many of you as possible tonight! Fighting! (ò_óˇ)

Ps. If anything is misspelled or wrong at all I blame it on Momo she was supposed to read it and let me know if anything was wrong!

The bottom gives me the address and the time, and I chuckle softly putting the note into my locker and shut my locker and started to tie my shoes when my team came into the locker room and began changing talking about the notes left by Miss Lalisa party animal extraordinaire.

"She always host the best parties!"

"Do you think she's gonna make me bring my own alcohol this time? Cause it really sucked last time... I got carded..."

"Which cuties from the lacrosse time will be there this time I wonder?"

I finish tying my shoes to be pushed by young and fast number 7: Kim Yerim.

"Yah, Yoo Jeongyeon you goin?"

I scoff as I playfully push her back as she snickers.

"Kim Yerim! That is no way to talk to your senior and no I'm not going thank you for asking."

She starts to fix her bangs in the mirror continuing to talk to me.

"Eh?! But it's only like the party of the century, c'mon Jeon..." she pouts giving me puppy dog eyes while grabbing ahold of my hands begging.

"Ooooohh nooooo Yerim, I know your tricks and last time was the last time I fall for your scheme of drinking so much your so inebriated you have to have me drive you home."

"Oh c'mon it was only one time! Geez! You make out with the whole football team once and then you never hear the end of it I swear!"

"Good one Yerim, but the answer is no..." I grin and put my stuff in my locker and lock it when Jennie and Jisoo stand in front of me blocking my view.

"Is it true Jeongyeon? Your not going to Lisa's party?"

"Yeah that's true, why? what's this about?"

"You can't miss it for the world it's simply the most hyped party of junior year! So Jeongyeon... whaddya say?"

"As much as that's tempting I'll have to-"

"I'll negotiate with the coach to get you off probation and only run five more laps instead of ten."

"Deal."

"Then it's settled then! See ya tonight!"

And with that I sealed my fate and changed my life and it all started with a gummy smile from Jennie Kim's beautiful baby pink gradient colored lips, Yerim pestering me for a ride, and Lalisa's illiterate letter.

"So does this mean you can pick me up at my house tonight?"

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。
An: hello reader if you've made it this far it means your about to get into the real meat of the story in the next three chapters! Are you ready what do you think will happen? How will Jeongyeon's fate be changed?? Find out soon lovelies! also I decided to post G now bc we made it to 300 reads! I'm so happy everyone's enjoying the book so far!