「 Chit-Chat! 」

Hello fellow readers it is I the author! Here to make certain announcements and just basically have a little chit-chat session with you all to see how your feeling about the story so far and clear a few things up since it might (possibly idk!) may have been misconstrued in my work. So! Without further ado let's get into some things that I wanna discuss!

1. Jimin as a character
Now some of you might be confused as to why I'm bringing this up but it's for good reason trust me! Basically I wanted Jimin to be a character to not be mean to him at all, I really enjoy BTS and their music and their actually one of the groups I stan along with Twice. I however did not want people believing I was singling him out to be mean or ugly to him for bullying sake, he's extremely talented and people who take the way they act around each other to bully either Jeongyeon or Jimin are just gross. Thank U, Next!

2. Jeongyeon's mental health
Mental health is a very serious issue and I wanted to make absolutely clear when moments that I feel might be triggering with people who are suffering from negative thoughts or are dealing with body issues (I.e thinking your ugly when you look like everyone else.) I never want people to believe I am EVER trying to glamorize or endorse the way I've written Jeongyeon's character in this au, if you know someone that is struggling with body issues please tell them how much their worth. Everyone is absolutely beautiful and should not be worried on their looks but more on what's based in their hearts.

3. You gonna update sis?
Yes, absolutely without a doubt I will update again! Hopefully soon, I have finals going on right now so my goal for this week is to get things turned in and my grades stay steady. But yes, I'm already starting work on the next work and yes... 2yeon action will actually start happening soon just wait a bit longer!

Well I think that's all I have to say for right now! Let me know how your feeling about the series overall since I love hearing from you guys and your feedback! Whenever you read this I hope you have/had an amazing day!