T | ⋆⑅˚₊

Yoo Jeongyeon

"Pretty is as pretty does."

As the day was winding down Tzuyu, Mina, and I got our things together and once the bell rang for dismissal I walked them down to the front.

"You got practice today Jeong?"

"Yeah, we have a big softball game coming up soon so coach wants us on the track to beat our mile times to be better than last time with base running."

"Oh, that sounds like hard work. Good luck Jeongyeon I believe in you!"

"Thanks Mina, Tzuyu... I'll be on my way then. See you guys tomorrow." I slowly start to walk in the direction of the track when Mina pipes up again.

"Bye Jeong! And remember to do your homework and get some sleep! I can't keep helping you in class when you daydream everyday!"

I laugh a bit and smile back at her, "I will I promise!" Waving at them again as they give me both relieved smiles as they both exit to go home.

Well looks like it's just me.

I walk to the field and see the dance company.

Must be working on a new dance recital...

My eyes then lock with a boy with light pink hair stretching.

He looks so relaxed.

My face changes from one of innocent curiosity to one of pure horror when I see him staring at me. I clutch my bags closer to my chest and start speed walking to the track field when I start hearing a voice behind me.

"Jeongyeon! Wait! Jeongyeon!"

I run faster as fast as my legs can carry me, I forget I was supposed to be on the track field and ran all the way to the back Forrest with tons of trees and begin to slide down one of the stumps and huff out an exhausted sigh.

"Well, looks like someone's popular..."