Eyes Locked

Im Nayeon

As soon as our eyes linked I could tell she was embarrassed about what I had just said, "Hey... if I made you uncomfortable in anyway back there with your friend I'm sorry, I just like teasing a bit and getting a reaction out of people... so please don't take it personally." The blonde sighed out a bit before putting her thoughts to words, "I-It's fine, don't worry about it... I'm sure I'm just being overly sensitive like I am everything else..." the girl smiled weakly back to me, and began swaying from side to side in an uncomfortable attempt to pretend like things were fine.

Did I really upset her that much?

"I-I don't think your that sensitive at all! And anyways... I'm just really glad you're okay, your friend Yeri was really worried about you after -uh, last night..." I really didn't want to approach the subject blunt since I didn't know Jeongyeon very well yet, and I certainly didn't want her to feel like I was encroaching on her personal life.

But I really wanted to help her.

I looked back at Jeongyeon and saw tears forming in her eyes.

Oh no! Great just great Nayeon you just find out this girl's name and now you have her crying by something you said. Good job on "sparing feelings".

"A-ah oh no! I-I'm so sorry I-I didn't m-mean t-to-", "n-no no it's fine, it's really just fine. I'm sorry I'm crying I promise I'm not mad at you really, there's honestly just a lot weighing on me right now as of my recent outburst last night...ugh I can't believe I'm even saying this to a stranger right now..."

What should I do?

"H-hey, its really fine. Honest, you should be able to talk freely about whats upsetting you." Jeongyeon looks over at me and wipes her tears away with her wrist. "I-I don't like seeing girls cry y'know... it's not really my forte but by the looks of it that's the only thing I've made you do so far."

I feel like such a dope... what am I even doing right now, and why is it so hard to talk to her...

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。
I apparently took the longest break and left everyone on a HUGE cliffhanger I'm so sorry about that!!! I didn't realize this story would actually get a lot of people reading and it makes me so glad to see so many people have stayed updated and kept commenting such nice things for me to keep this going your words are so kind!!! I'm going to keep updating this more since I'm out of school and need something better to do than play animal crossing and catch up on sleep... I'm going to write a five chapters ahead to stop the writers block before it sets in again and I disappear for another month or two, for all the kindness you all have shown me here's the latest chapter of 'pretty girl'!